Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 06, 2009

Old     (gunnertom4593)      Join Date: Sep 2008       04-20-2009, 4:29 PM Reply   
Ride my buddy's 08 watson 134 when I'm feeling a smaller board, and I love the feel of it. I just got a Shane 136 LTD for the cable and wondering how it compares. I might use it on the wake too depending on how I like it.

Looking on comments about how the pop, speed, agility, agressiveness (not sure if thats a word), ollie power, and tracking (with or without the outside cupped fins) compare to the watson (finless).
Old     (havasu4life)      Join Date: Aug 2008       04-20-2009, 10:53 PM Reply   
i just got my 08 shane. i have had it out three or four times sense and it is fast! i haven't rode the watson but i think it would have more pop than the shane
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-20-2009, 10:55 PM Reply   
imo, the shane has a way bigger pop than the watson.
Old     (havasu4life)      Join Date: Aug 2008       04-20-2009, 11:04 PM Reply   
then i made the right choice! i was battling between those two for a good 2 months before i picked up the shane. i love mine!