Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       02-06-2012, 8:40 PM Reply   
I'm looking to find some new people to ride with this summer and seeking some advice for the best way to do it. My current crew consists of about two people. One reliable and one unreliable (for purposes of this thread I'm going to disregard non-boarders who come out randomly). Unfortunately the one reliable guy works 8am-8pm Monday-Friday so Saturday and Sunday are our only options. I'm a 21 year old college junior and I'm lucky enough to have great parents who have been letting me use the boat like its my own for the best few years. My question is how can I find more people to ride with? I'm willing to take people out on the boat whenever but I'm looking for people who want to progress and push their riding. The problem isn't really getting people on the boat; its getting people on the boat that want to focus on wakeboarding all day instead of getting drunk and partying all day. Don't get me wrong, I love to party as much as every other 21 year old college male (hell, lets party at the lake house after riding!!).

How can I find some new people to ride with? We don't have a club or team at my Uni and I don't want to go through the trouble of starting one because I won't be around college much longer. Our boat is kept on a lift about an hour away which is also the closest lake. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Parker