Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2008

Old     (xbones)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-15-2008, 8:22 AM Reply   
I've got some pretty wicked spider cracks in my 2007 ONE around the inserts. I remember reading a few posts about these and wondered if Ronix did warranty the board because of them? I emailed them about another issue about a month ago and didn't receive a response so I figured I'd ask here first.

Contact information would be appreciated. Thanx
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-15-2008, 8:31 AM Reply   
Luker, that is what they have dealers for. Call the dealer you bought the board from.
Old     (sdwake)      Join Date: Jul 2008       07-15-2008, 8:41 AM Reply   
I have two different issues with my boards (mine and mine son's board) the dealer told care of both of them the same day.
Old     (premier141dna)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-15-2008, 8:50 AM Reply   
yeah my 2007 ONE bindings baseplates kind of warped a little bit and the ronix just sent me new baseplates. all of the 07 product had defects that ronix took care of when they made the 08 stuff.
Old     (xbones)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-15-2008, 8:51 AM Reply   
I bought the board on WW from a guy in Cali and don't have any idea where it was purchased. I usually use Grizzly-Sports to return stuff but I think they are probably sick of me. Anyone know any other Ronix dealers that won't give me crap for not having documentation showing I bought the board from them?
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-15-2008, 10:26 AM Reply   
Luker you may be out of luck. Most companies no matter what the product is are going to warranty something if you weren't the original owner.

On the good side though, the cracks are probably just cosmetic.
Old     (premier141dna)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-15-2008, 11:17 AM Reply   
email ronix directly. thats what i did also and they sent me baseplates. so i now i have a backup pair.
Old     (spencerwakeside)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-15-2008, 2:33 PM Reply   
Luker. Spider cracks on the 2007 One boards were mostly in the top UV coating and didn't affect the ridability. Take a couple pictures and send them in to Ronix and see what they say.