Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old    live2wakeboard            10-04-2005, 4:08 PM Reply   
Okay I would like to kno wat the best videos are out. Which ones do u all like the best? Videos aren't cheap and I would like to have an idea of which ones are good before I buy one and it isn't very good at all. Im looking for a freeride video.

Another great thing that I think would be a great idea is if a company came out with a video that covered all of the pro-tour and maybe the X-GAMES and some other big comps. through out the year. I would personally buy that every year. Since i dont get to see coverage of any of those when they are goin on I think it would be cool to watch all of it during the winter and u can pick up on tips and other stuff since their wouldn't be music goin on the whole time and we could see interviews and all the exciment goin on.

Lucky T
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       10-04-2005, 4:15 PM Reply   
Lucky, I would say PrePOP, Relentless, The Butter Effect, Such is life, all or nothin just to name a few good vids. There is alot more than that but you cant go wrong with the ones I mentioned.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-04-2005, 4:19 PM Reply   
Sopranos. I'm on season 4.
Old     (madchild1)      Join Date: Mar 2005       10-04-2005, 4:19 PM Reply   
i like shock and awe, not the best film but it's extremely cool to see the pros riding off camp pendelton.

prepop is incredible.

relentless and encore are probably my favorite films.

i also really like DWP. those heli shots were amazing and that lake was to die for!!!
Old    walt            10-04-2005, 5:21 PM Reply   
PrePOP, Relentless, The Butter Effect for me too.

Also in the rotation are The Book, Untouchable sound, Exposed and Delta Sessions.

Delta Sessions two should be out in the near future.

How is Such is life ?
Old     (bucnoles)      Join Date: Jul 2005       10-04-2005, 5:36 PM Reply   
I really like Scrubs of the South and The Butter Effect.