Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2008

Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-08-2008, 2:58 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-08-2008, 4:49 PM Reply   
How was the wake on that shallow lake, some of the invert shots are looking pretty low. outlaw results?
Old     (wakebrdmom)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-08-2008, 11:46 PM Reply   
Hey Randy,
We seemed to get some pretty good wakes. Moomba pulled Expert thru Pro both days. Small but kicky, firm wake. Nautique pulled Intermediate & Advanced, a little soft but got the job done. Malibu pulled lowers for a nice shaped wake. Not any complaints about conditions or wakes. Outlaw Sat was Justin, Sunday was Josh. Had a few pro scores- Danny W and Danni P today. Dan B tied his pro score.I think this event had to be one of the best INT events in a long time. Bell Acqua was an awesome venue. Hope we can do it there again. Just got home winding down with a glass of wine before bed. See you next weekend!
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       06-09-2008, 7:34 AM Reply   
Damn Chas your snapping off some good shots.

I am so pissed I missed this event. I was so looking forward to going and riding. Now I am officially quitting my job.

Chuck and Linda always make the events fun and super fun to attend. Bell Aqua is a great spot. Now if they would just make it a little deeper. just a little.
Old     (dblockklsoldiers)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-09-2008, 9:06 AM Reply   
1st day...

1st brady sammons
2nd derick conway
3rd kevin bird

THROW DOWN> 1st derick conway
2nd kevin bird
3rd aaron aubrey
4th brady sammons
5th justin payton

2nd day...

1st dan bright
2nd danny weisenberg
3rd josh twelker (i think) or justin not sure sorry

this could be wrong but i think this is how it went down..
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-09-2008, 10:08 AM Reply   
Way to get back in there Dlob.
Old     (dblockklsoldiers)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-09-2008, 10:12 AM Reply   
Thanks paul I finally stood up all my runs...
Old     (dblockklsoldiers)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-09-2008, 10:18 AM Reply   
Oh and big thanks to the paytons, twelkers, donitellis- (however you spell it) lol for putting on another great event!!

P.S. My arms still hurt from getting those stakes out of the ground.
Old    mendo247            06-09-2008, 4:12 PM Reply   

Looks like good times! Nice pics.
Old     (mccoyboy)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-09-2008, 7:12 PM Reply   
Is there some website that i can go to to find events in my area. im in vancouver but we have a cabin an hr north of there on mayfield. Vnacouver Wa by the way
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       06-09-2008, 9:51 PM Reply   
Danny- thanks to you and Hillbilly for your help pulling those stakes. If it weren't for you guys, we'd still be there working those things out! I knew we were in trouble when I broke the puller on the very first stake.

See you at the DRA. And congrats on your INT pro score!
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-10-2008, 12:59 AM Reply   
Peter my arms killed me all day long today! Going to the Chiro in the morning he'll make me feel better. At least a little taller anyway's.Congrats to both D's good job, Thanks again to everyone who puts the countless hours in to these events. And Alan and Jim thanks for the pulls.