Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old     (petertjr)      Join Date: Sep 2004       11-11-2004, 6:11 AM Reply   
hey, i was thinking about entering an amateur division at wakestock, but i'm not sure what the cost to enter is. If anyone knows the approximate cost to enter comps in this division please let me know.

Thanks
Old     (hawaiianstiln)      Join Date: Oct 2004       11-11-2004, 11:08 PM Reply   
not sure, but it usually cost me around 50.00 per contest out in Hawaii for the grass root tours. I'm also thinking (at the last minute) to get in the the US Open on Kauai to make myself look like a jackass for $145.00

I'm sure it all depends on the event and the insurance that's provided!

Old     (petertjr)      Join Date: Sep 2004       11-12-2004, 4:59 AM Reply   
cool, thanks
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       11-12-2004, 2:04 PM Reply   
its up to the organizers and will vary from 10.00 for simple short clinic type atmosphere all the way up to 200 for pro type events..

However they seem to be most set at around 35/40 bucks at a majority of them ive entered and that included a gift bag(stickers etc) and Tshirt..
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       11-12-2004, 2:34 PM Reply   
At Canyon Lake Wakeboard Club tournaments. The first tournament of the year of the costly one, because you pay for the yearly membership which is $45.00 (I think), then you have to have A.W.S.A. insurance which on average $25.00 per year, and then $20.00 dollars to ride in the tournament. Once you've paid for the memberships, then each tournament is only $20.00. Hope that helps.

(Message edited by wakestar8878 on November 12, 2004)