Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old     (liquidforce3015)      Join Date: May 2005       10-11-2005, 8:42 PM Reply   
im looking for a board that will pop high wake to wake and have a low swing weight and cut pretty hard....r their any boards like this better then a liquid force balance cause thats wat i have right now?
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-11-2005, 9:40 PM Reply   
Subjekt, Substance, Fish.... & really take a serious look at the S. Bonifay..... What you described is exactly what Shane was going for in his new board!

By the way, those are All Liquid Force. If you wanted a Hyperlite i'd go with the Byerly and the Parks however, swing weight being a big factor i'd say the Liquid Force boards.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-11-2005, 9:53 PM Reply   
All the boards above will do what you want and there are more out there also. It all comes down to tech and your personal choice. Most know I am a board whore but I have finaly found the style of board that works best for me. What works for me will not work for others. I hope you don't go threw about 25 boards like I did to find what you like. You might find out that you may want to stay with what you already know before you waste two seasons looking for that board, when it was right under your nose the whole time

(Message edited by twakess on October 11, 2005)
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-11-2005, 10:03 PM Reply   
Take a look at the Marius, the Absolute, the Transcend, and the Flame. If you're looking for a big pop, wake to wake board, the Transcend will getr done.

Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-11-2005, 10:19 PM Reply   
CWB is ok I guess. J-Rod check you e-mail.
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-11-2005, 10:22 PM Reply   
Transcend is slow!!!!

YEA, I SAID IT!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!

lol
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-11-2005, 10:33 PM Reply   
The new Transcend is a ton faster. The Absolute when ridden finless is the ultimate wake to wake board. It has a a good edge, is pretty slow but practically leaps off the top of the wake. I love the board & can't imagine riding anything else. For wake to wake style its tops.
Old     (liquidforce3015)      Join Date: May 2005       10-12-2005, 7:23 AM Reply   
thanks for the help im gonna try to ride the new transcend, absolute finless and the bonifay.....anybody wanna buy a liquid force balance? lol
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-12-2005, 7:34 AM Reply   
Go platinum on the CWB boards they ride a bit better (my opinion) and they are lighter. I have yet to ride the 06 transcend but the 06 absolute is incredible. I was a hyperlite person for years but this years CWB line has won me over completely.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       10-12-2005, 8:02 AM Reply   
06 CWB Trancend sick a$$ pop.