Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through September 24, 2004

Old     (luchog)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-01-2004, 5:09 PM Reply   
I just got into Correct craft's site to play with the "make your boat" thing and noticed the safety notice about the steering systems, just wondering if anyone serviced his/her boat as they ask you to and what were the results.
Old    dholio            08-01-2004, 6:26 PM Reply   
Customers are advised to have their dealerships handle this situation. If done incorrectly, you can cause more issues. This is more of a preventitive measure.
Old     (luchog)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-02-2004, 8:30 AM Reply   
I was just wondering if anyone found his boat's steering system to be of the defective ones.
Old    samcdog            08-02-2004, 2:37 PM Reply   
I took mine to the dealer and it was fine. We backed the bolt, added some red lock tite and retightened. Took about 20 min total time. I wish they would have sent me the video or power point presentation so I could have done it myself.
Old    dholio            08-02-2004, 7:07 PM Reply   
Sam,
They don't want the customer doing it themselves. When the dealer takes care of it, then CC knows it was done and done properly.