Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through September 24, 2004

Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       07-23-2004, 10:55 PM Reply   
Grant hijacked my thread to post the link to pictures of his finished box. It is so nice I figured it deserved it's own post.
http://svtsupercharged.com/gallery/album08/aey
Old     (peter_c)      Join Date: Sep 2001       07-24-2004, 7:00 AM Reply   
That is pimp! Nice work Grant. I was at Ferrari of San Francisco (In Marin :-)) yesterday and saw an Enzo along with the rest of the 35 million dollars worth of cars, they have on hand.
Old    whitechocolate            07-24-2004, 7:42 AM Reply   
Pete: They have a Enzo in stock, cool Im gona head up there and check it.

Here is a Link to the entire build start to finish. If you look at the top there are #'s each # is a page there is like 10 pages
http://svtsupercharged.com/gallery/album08?page=1
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-24-2004, 10:35 AM Reply   
Super sick work. That thing is beautiful. I want one
Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-24-2004, 11:41 AM Reply   
Super smooth Job Grant. The audio install and set up of the tower box is BAD ASS. Do you think you can give me some good tips to finish my tower box?
G's Tower box
Old     (toyotafreak)      Join Date: Sep 2003       07-24-2004, 12:15 PM Reply   
Grant's the KOB, but George, that box is gonna pound when you get it filled!
Old    whitechocolate            07-25-2004, 9:50 AM Reply   
Geore: Dammmmmmmmmm! That thing should screem nice. I like the 5-1/4 speakers pointing down. or at least that's the way it looks. Thats going to sound great, Your on the right track with the speakers pointing down. Save the best sound for the people in the boat. The tower on you Bu it is pretty straight up and down so your tower speakers shooting back get sound in the boat. With most of the new towers that swoop the tower speakers are overhead and to far back to realy get good sound in the boat, The ones you have shooting down will take care of that. I wish more people would do it like this, Because with the speakers pointed down into the boat you can have it nice and loud in the boat and the sound is comming to you not beeing thown out of the boat and all over the place.
The best Advice I can give you for finishing you box is go to the Alpine.com and look at there demo cars, there is like 500 photos of how they build them, like the CRX, it shows you step by step there building and fiberglass work as well as the paint work. You can get lots of good Ideas from there.
Old     (peter_c)      Join Date: Sep 2001       08-02-2004, 12:30 PM Reply   
I sure hope you did not drive up to the dealership as I do not know if they had one in stock. I highly doubt it. I work with repair facilities and they had a customers Enzo in the shop for repair. They always have a nice selection of Maseraties and Ferraries in need of repair.

Figured you would like this nice little touring car as it is very rare.