Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-08-2005, 10:49 PM Reply   
Anyone ever broken a LF board and had it warrantied? Please post the details.

thanks
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       10-09-2005, 7:22 AM Reply   
My roommate was riding my LF Evo 138 this summer and he managed to get the rope underneath the board on a 180 and it cracked the edge really deep and broke my line. I took it to my local shop (American Boat Center - The WakeShop) and they took pictures of it and handled everything, talked to the LF rep for me, and I got a new board for only the price of shipping (10 bucks). Never been happier. Make sure ya take off the bindings if they're not Liquid Force when you take it in, use of other products than LF can invalidate your warranty.
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-09-2005, 3:44 PM Reply   
good input Cody. Thanks a lot.

Did you buy the board at your local shop, or is that just where you took it for the warranty handling?
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-10-2005, 8:24 AM Reply   
anyone else?
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       10-10-2005, 8:51 AM Reply   
Yea, I bought it from the shop that did my warranty work. Always support your local boardshops, for reasons such as this...and they can hook you up in ways online companies wouldn't. Alot more personal.
Old     (smalls136)      Join Date: May 2004       10-10-2005, 12:31 PM Reply   
I broke my 05 substance a little while ago. I got it for a discount price through a wakeboard club and don't know were the receipt is. I haven't gotten around to doing anything about it, but this past weekend, I snapped my other board in half at tsr. I sent LF an email the other day but they haven't responded. The closest shop is over an hour and a half away. I guess I'm just going to send it in with a letter or something. What do ya'll think I should do?
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-10-2005, 10:50 PM Reply   
any input?