Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old     (maximum_carnage)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-20-2004, 9:27 AM Reply   
I'm trying to decide on what Hyperlite bindings to get. My 2 choices are 03 Highbacks and 03 Belmonts. I cannot demo a pair of them because of where I live and I cannot borrow or sample a pair since none of my friends have them either. I have read the specs and reviews here on wakeworld but still am trying to decide. Can anyone give me some advice or tell me pros and cons of each. Thanks!
Old    grizzle            05-20-2004, 11:25 AM Reply   
I recently had to borrow the 03' Belmonts while my local board shop sent my 03' Byerlys back to Hyperlite, and I hate them. If I pull the laces really tight then my foot falls asleep after riding 5 or 6 runs, but if I loosen up the laces a bit my feet tend to slide forward upon landings. Can't wait to get my Byerly's back... Hope that helps !
Old     (suckbuthavefun)      Join Date: May 2003       05-20-2004, 11:30 AM Reply   
I have 03 Belmonts. I had similar problems to Clay, but rigged mine with 2 sets of laces on each one. This way I can keep the bottom loose and really cinch the top tight.
Old    murrayair            05-20-2004, 1:01 PM Reply   
I personally love my Belmonts.