Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 01, 2007

Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-16-2007, 8:12 PM Reply   
Wind was blowing real hard, but have to say the wake wuz MMEAATTY. A little less trough, little more ramp, and a huge finish. Can't wait to get some quality time behind it in better conditions. Don't ask me how much weight was in it, 5-6 people in it, not too long to plane off. Much thanks to California Correct Craft and Mr. & Mrs. Ben Simms of Hyperlite for supplying the great boat/wake. Had to be kicking, my second 1st place finish in the last 8 years...

(Message edited by socalwakepunk on April 16, 2007)
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-16-2007, 11:01 PM Reply   
Well I got to ride it in butter conditions earlier in the day and I must say the wake was awesome! Big, but more than anything just incredibly firm. It had a bit of a lip at the top but nothing like the old 210. I was very impressed as the wake was big but not intimidating and almost surprising in the amount of pop it had. What was really cool is that I could have ridden at 85 feet, the wake was very narrow! If the interior were remotely appealing to me it would seal the deal!
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-17-2007, 5:18 AM Reply   
That is what I wanted to hear regarding the wake. I plan on picking up a 2007 SANTE on Saturday. I will be trading in my 2004.
Old     (jlembas)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-17-2007, 6:57 AM Reply   
Whats up Jeff?

What did they change this year on the 210? I didn't realize the hull was different.
Old     (brick)      Join Date: Nov 2003       04-17-2007, 8:44 AM Reply   
The beam was increased to 98 inches (7 inches wider). Not sure about other changes to the hull.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-17-2007, 6:51 PM Reply   
Hey Jerry, doin' good man!!!! How 'bout you? really missing hanging out with you AZ guys!!!!
Old     (jlembas)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-18-2007, 5:24 PM Reply   
Jeff, we're doing pretty good over here. We've got a new edition to the family. Hopefully we can debut her on one of those mild socal summer days at a CLWC comp sometime soon. I've also got a brand new board setup but it hasn't even touched the water since our boat is in the shop...it's killin a brother.

Wow, 7" wider huh. Is there more interior room too?
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-19-2007, 11:23 AM Reply   
Congrats Jerry & Jen!!!! Can't wait to meet the new young lady in your life!! C.C. told me that Jen was expecting (a little while back)!! Congrats again (from our whole family)!!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-19-2007, 12:33 PM Reply   
I got to see the new 210 today. I liked it. It has tons of SEATING room compaired to the orignal 210. That 7 inches made a big differance. Who says size dosent matter. LOL. I didn't get to open up all the hatches and poke around but from just poking my head inside I liked it. Its so big At first I thought it was a 220. Out of all Nautiques 07 line up I like this one the best. One thing I didn't like the drivers foot well dosent look like it likes a sub placed there. The dash seems to wrap around and the fuse pannel is in a spot that would need to be moved if you were thinking about dropping a few subs in that location. NO big deal. Nothing that couldnr be over come. I just felt like I needed to say somthing neg to keep my boat critic street credit. LOL. who ever gets one I'm sure is gonna love it. I wouldn't mind rolling in one.
Old     (jonfo)      Join Date: May 2002       04-19-2007, 12:39 PM Reply   
I liked the pop up seat on the port side, i think all vdrives will start doing something like that. I didnt like the fact there is no room for ballast in the center locker.
Old     (joshuag)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-19-2007, 6:22 PM Reply   
just curious what are the 210's going for these days? I have never had the pleasure of riding behind one or even getting into one. I have always heard good things though. Maybe one day.
Old     (brick)      Join Date: Nov 2003       04-19-2007, 8:16 PM Reply   
Grant since when does a fuse panel get in your way. You tore my boat apart to get that sub in there.