Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 01, 2007

Old     (weskel)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-16-2007, 1:45 PM Reply   
At the end of last season my son pulled a wakeboard across the vinyl on the sundeck of our boat and the center fin left a nice black mark on the vinyl.

It did not scratch or tear the vinyl, but no matter what I have tried I cannot get it to completely come off.

The fin was the black plastic type.

Any suggestions?

Kelly (weskel)
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       04-16-2007, 1:47 PM Reply   
Magic eraser:
http://www.mrclean.com/sites/en_US/mrclean/products/eraser.shtml

-Steve
Old     (mcwakerider)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-16-2007, 1:48 PM Reply   
Did you try the rough side of a sponge. not sure what the material is called but it works good for getting into the texture of the interior
Old     (scwellman)      Join Date: Nov 2006       04-16-2007, 3:06 PM Reply   
I second Magic Eraser!
Old     (cinder1995)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-18-2007, 6:41 PM Reply   
Magic Eraser is truely magic.
Old    nwwakerider            04-18-2007, 11:16 PM Reply   
goo gone works really well. i put some goo gone on a black spot on my vinyl and used the green side of a sponge and it took it off
Old     (riverrunner)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-19-2007, 2:18 PM Reply   
The Magic Eraser is truly Magic

(Message edited by riverrunner on April 19, 2007)