Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-03-2004, 6:19 AM Reply   
Has anyone complained about their Parks Bindings hurting their toes. I have the 2002 Parks and they have always hurt the ends of my feet. Everything else is good on them except my feet tend to hurt after awhile which limits my run.

Has anyone tried to drill new holes in the overlays to make them bigger or done anything else?
Old     (harryhog)      Join Date: Mar 2003       09-03-2004, 6:37 AM Reply   
i love the fact that i can pull the toe part down on my foot, cause i've got really flat feet so nothin else fits
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-03-2004, 6:43 AM Reply   
Guess whos back, back again.......

I drilled new holes in my Byerlys. All good.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-03-2004, 7:28 AM Reply   
Mango ~ I had the same problem with mine. I re-laced the bindings so the laces didn't start on the first hole (if that makes any sense). It helped but the laces in the back (where you synch them down) was a little long and keep hitting my board when riding. This should be not a big deal as you could just cut it.

After this year with allot of riding they are not as tight so I put them back to normal.

I also read on WW somewhere that this guy changed his Parks bindings with a double lace system that Hyperlite offers. I don't know much more than what I read.

So did you decide on your new board yet?
Old     (toolfan)      Join Date: Jul 2003       09-03-2004, 7:36 AM Reply   
that was me.

it helped out alot.

Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-03-2004, 7:40 AM Reply   
toolfan ~ NICE! now that I see that I may just have to change mine.
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-03-2004, 7:46 AM Reply   
Thanks I remember seeing that pic before but I couldn't remember where the post was. I think I might try to get some new laces or try relacing it to see if that helps. My last resort is to drill new holes at the end of the season and hope I don't mess them up.
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       09-03-2004, 8:02 AM Reply   
my parks did'nt hurt my toes they hurt a bit the side of my feet, i wear 10.5 in shoes and they are xl i dont understand why they hurt me like if they are to tight.
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-03-2004, 8:07 AM Reply   
i'm 10 1/2 as well and wear the Large. I wonder if I should have went with the XL.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-03-2004, 8:18 AM Reply   
Those green laces are sweet looking

Old     (toolfan)      Join Date: Jul 2003       09-03-2004, 8:23 AM Reply   
i really like them too

wal-mart had either green or pink cord. i went with green. i sold them. maybe the new owner put different laces on them.

i should have used a zipper
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-03-2004, 8:34 AM Reply   
HAHAHA