Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-16-2010, 11:19 AM Reply   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehrr9g52zJ4
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-16-2010, 11:49 AM Reply   
More than anything, it's just another case of some punks not stopping or doing what an officer says and instead resisting, which caused things to escalate. Those woman are lucky not to have been tazed.
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-16-2010, 12:26 PM Reply   
but of coarse they will try and put the officer in the wrong. When will people relize when a officer tells you to do some thing simply do it and you won't have an issue.
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       06-16-2010, 1:07 PM Reply   
Martin Luther King Blvd.....
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-16-2010, 1:33 PM Reply   
Riley: That exactley what came in to mind. LOL Like how Chris Rock say's "Martin Luther King stood for peace but if you find yourselfo on Martin Luther King in any city there aint Nothing peacefull going on on that that street" LOL
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       06-16-2010, 1:41 PM Reply   
LOL, i have never been to a MLK Blvd I wanted to hang around on!
Old     (fatsac)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-16-2010, 1:47 PM Reply   
Those two could have rolled up on that little guy. Nice pop to the face!
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       06-16-2010, 2:31 PM Reply   
He should have sent a few thousand volts thru her with a tazer. Or got out the club. You don't go after a cop and not expect to get whooped on. Man or woman. She's an idiot.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-16-2010, 2:43 PM Reply   
see like an appropriate response to me.
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-16-2010, 2:59 PM Reply   
Yup Yup, its funny how easily the population forgets that police deal with the garbage daily, often times never knowing what will transpire and if their lives will be threatened/taken. I have a few buddies who are cops that tell me stories about how nervous they get, especially when simply asking someone to show their hands in a traffic stop...you never know when someone might draw down on you.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       06-16-2010, 3:27 PM Reply   
you push an officer while he is trying to make an arrest, and you expect another outcome? a punch to the face is a bit nicer than the tazer. she should count her blessings.
gotta love the mentality of people nowadays.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-16-2010, 3:53 PM Reply   
Lets see we've had 5 or 6 cops shot and killed here in Seattle in the last year...Even if that wasn't the case the girls were resisting and or interfering with an arrest to me it seems he was within his rights to protect himself. Girl, man, whatever...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-16-2010, 6:22 PM Reply   
Two blocks from one of my work locations. Those Hood Rats hang out there all day every day. They taunt the kids leaving the school, sell drugs, pick fights and are a general waste of society. The irony in their being stopped for jay walking is that the same so called community leaders defending them are the ones that threw a hissy fit until the city put in a multi million dollar overpass/walkway a couple years ago, These kids don't hang on the over pass because the school security has jurisdiction on it and will run them off. So... millions spent to build an overpass and the same morons that used to run out into traffic to get over to the bus stop are still running out into traffic to get to the bus stop and those crying racism have been the ones calling the cops to enforce the jay walking law.

As for the girls... both have prior records of assault on officers. Go figure