Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 25, 2006

Old     (bailey)      Join Date: May 2001       04-22-2006, 5:24 PM Reply   
The weather is supposed to be great. Is anyone going to ride. It was a bit windy this afternoon but I still saw a bunch of boats out and some crazy fool in a shorty.
I guess it is about time to dust off the drysuit and hit the water.
Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       04-22-2006, 5:59 PM Reply   
Were you in the sportster? If so, we probably saw you. We were in a blue and white VLX in the morning. The rest of the NWHC Crew were in a brand new white 211.

I am sure when Cliff rides again, he'll probably trunk it.

I am going to ride and BBQ on the dock (about 4 from the north end of the lake). Stop by and say hi, if you are out tomorrow.

Troy
Old     (bailey)      Join Date: May 2001       04-22-2006, 7:52 PM Reply   
I do normally ride behind a white and black sportster but I wasn't able to get out today. I probably saw both of those boats out from the dock.
I used to be pretty hard core but I don't think I would trunk it at this water temp.
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-22-2006, 9:52 PM Reply   
We visited Troy at the Norte end until it blew out then went to the south where it was glass for an hour before it blew out. Wind was wierd/swirlin'. Had to move tog et the glass.
Upload
Old     (bailey)      Join Date: May 2001       04-23-2006, 1:28 PM Reply   
I definitley saw the white nautique. It looked like you would have to chase the calm water. Same as today I would assume.
Unfortunately I have a crummy job where I have to work on Sunday.
How is the water temp?
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-23-2006, 4:28 PM Reply   
Water is wetsuit temp. Air was the problem since it is still chilly our hands froze first (no gloves).
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-23-2006, 4:40 PM Reply   
it was pretty chilly in socal, too.

air = mid 60's
water = mid 60's

but, i man-upped and trunked it.
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-23-2006, 4:43 PM Reply   
Cliff was ready to trunk it but never got wet. Conditions faded fast. Only Jeff and I got decent water.

water = 53
air = 50 plus a breeze.
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-23-2006, 6:14 PM Reply   
Cliff was relaxing.........

Upload
Old     (skyski1998)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-24-2006, 9:11 AM Reply   
Cliff, Did the new stereo sound clear from the dock. It's really loud in boat.
Old     (billthom)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-24-2006, 9:57 AM Reply   
Troy, I was out on my dock when your boat rolled by yesterday - Man is your stereo loud. I had no idea the NVS were like that...very nice!
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       04-24-2006, 10:03 AM Reply   
The water was so-so on Saturday but still fun to get out on the new 211 and add some WEIGHT! We had to chase the calm water all over the lake but at least I did not have to do cardio at the gym.

Air temps were still a bit too cold for me on Saturday to trunk it!

Lawrence on WW?? Yes your new system is SICK! I would say it was loud at the lanch…. Even from 1/3 of the way down the lake!
Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       04-24-2006, 10:18 AM Reply   
Well Sunday finally gave us some good weather, Air 75 Water 53. Not ideal, but the best it's been here in a while. I also counted 17 boats as we were hanging out on the dock
The downside to the nice weather.

We got great water in the morning (laci should have pics) and great water from 6-8pm. And chilled on the dock in between. All around a great day.

Bailey, when you get out, stop by and say hi.

(Message edited by liveoz on April 24, 2006)
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-24-2006, 11:18 AM Reply   
Lawerances stereo could be heard loud from the last lane in the parking lot loud and clear (and that was with the speakers facing the lake

CRAZY LOUD
Old     (bailey)      Join Date: May 2001       04-24-2006, 11:45 AM Reply   
I tried to get out this morning but had a dead battery.
I tried to upload a picture of the glass this morning but it wouldn't work.
Old     (goinbigg17)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-24-2006, 11:45 AM Reply   
Man you guys are all lucky you got out this weekend! I was tearing down part of someones house and was only wishing I could be out there. Can't wait to get back, it's supposed to be good weather for the rest of this week into the weekend too! Hopefully the lakes get warm quick for some early season riding.

notidad- nice ride!!
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-24-2006, 12:38 PM Reply   
nice pics, nice boat nauti, lucky dog

can't wait for warmer water!
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-24-2006, 12:48 PM Reply   
Bailey - HAHAHAHAHAHA! Cliff had to jump me Saturday morning. Both Batteries were dead. That clicking sound is painful when the water is glass. PN is closed today and since the boat was there last week I'm gonna give them a call and see what would've done that.

Thanks for the compliments. I gotta laugh at how upset people got with the Guess the Wake. It rides differant than it looks. I'd say somewhere between the ramp of a 'bu and the vert of a SAN. I don't care I like it. See ya on the water.
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-24-2006, 2:15 PM Reply   
lol, yeah, tough crowd. in all fairness, those pics weren't the best. and it looks great to me! lol, I/O, come on! i can personally vouch, that ain't no i/o wake! and i outta know ;)

that boat is sweet.
Old     (jellydonutcwu)      Join Date: May 2004       04-24-2006, 3:26 PM Reply   
hey everyone im gonna be in seattle this weekend and was wondering anyone needs a third cause i would love a pull. the only ridable water over in eburg is canals and canals are nasty
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       04-25-2006, 9:32 AM Reply   
I was in Seattle all last week and the water wasn't that cold. Air temp in the morning was a bit chilly. Look for a 6 page feature story in the June or July issue of Wakeboarding Magazine.
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-25-2006, 10:32 AM Reply   
WHAT?!?!?!!? And you didn't let on. When you gonna ride with us?
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       04-25-2006, 12:02 PM Reply   
Cliff knew I was in town but he wanted to ride not come out and watch. I've been going through the photos and we got some really sick stuff.
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-25-2006, 1:43 PM Reply   
Doesn't make sense......... Cliff likes watching (he drove and watched all morning) LOL!

Can you post some of it and give us more than just the nibble/comment about june or july in WB Mag.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       04-25-2006, 3:52 PM Reply   
Sorry, all material is property of the Mag until they pick the ones their using. Should be good though. Giving the NW a little love.