Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (phx07enzo)      Join Date: May 2007       06-05-2007, 11:26 AM Reply   
Hey guys,
I want to know how many of you are from PHX and when and where do you ride.. Also is anyone a pro or can give lessons.. I have an 07 Enzo and have been boarding for 2 seasons and can't learn new tricks. Besides.. I want to meet some other people with boats.. I usual go to Bartlett and Pleasant.

later
Old    bocephus            06-05-2007, 11:32 AM Reply   
http://groups.myspace.com/azwakeboarding
Old     (cece)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-05-2007, 12:13 PM Reply   
http://www.theawa.com

Many of the outlaw riders teach lessons.
Old     (watsoc)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-05-2007, 1:31 PM Reply   
I ride at Lake Titicaca in Phoenix. We are happy to meet you there but you will need the special password. I have never seen your boat out at the lake so if you see a 2000 Blue and White SAN then make sure you stop me and say hi. You probably don't need a pro to learn new tricks but having someone that can help you with the basics usually goes a long way in helping you progress especially if you have some bad habits in your current style.
Old     (boardshack)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-05-2007, 1:50 PM Reply   
Our team riders are more than happy to give lessons. Below is a link for Larry Taylor and If you ever have any questions feel free to call the shop 623.537.5840.

http://theboardshack.com/lessons.html
Old    bocephus            06-05-2007, 2:26 PM Reply   
Watson, AKA Coach, is a good instructor!
Old     (phx07enzo)      Join Date: May 2007       06-05-2007, 2:53 PM Reply   
Chris,

I may know the special password... Why dont you tell it to me then I let you know if it's the one I was thinking of. I'm out at the lake usually 2 times a week. but definitely every weekend!!! You can't miss my boat It's all red 07 enzo with a black Swoop tower (malibu type).. I just dont get to learn much because I'm always pulling others that want to board. But I'd like to meet up with you sometime. I will be out this weekend if my boat comes out of service on time!!! It's at SurfSide

Patrick
Old     (phx07enzo)      Join Date: May 2007       06-05-2007, 3:28 PM Reply   
this is my boat
more boat

Hey guys.. this is what the new toy looks like, so if you see me on the lake dont forget to say What's up!!
Old     (watsoc)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-05-2007, 4:15 PM Reply   
What times do you ride at Bartlett on the weekends? You can pretty much see everyone out there. I may have seen you rolling up there last Saturday when I was heading out. I like your tower, pretty sweet. Here is a picture of my ride and stop me if you see me. I get out to Bartlett and Pleasant almost every weekend. You can also ride with Ryan or myself and we will try to help you out. I should be heading out on Saturday if you want to meet up.Upload
Old     (phx07enzo)      Join Date: May 2007       06-05-2007, 5:33 PM Reply   
yeah I was out there last Sat.. Actually got the about midnight friday and slept in my truck started riding at 6am.. water was blissful.. I'll see if maybe I can meet you guys out on Sat.. I have a BBQ on Sat in Surprise at 2pm
Old     (phx07enzo)      Join Date: May 2007       06-05-2007, 5:33 PM Reply   
PS.. That's a sick boat!!