Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 19, 2004

Old    reddog25cf            03-01-2004, 9:39 AM Reply   
Sure, we'd all like to take one of those 5-7 day wakeboard school trips to Cali or Florida, but not all of us can afford it even though we know it's the best way to go. (Best coaches + best conditions = best improvement) However $900-$1200 is a little pricey for my budget. Anybody know of a wakeboard school somewhere that offers all the lodging and all the great accomodations we all would love in a wakeboard school with a little smaller price tag? Just looking for suggestions here... any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Old    ag4ever            03-01-2004, 12:08 PM Reply   
How about Houston?

http://m2ski.com/

Not sunny florida, but the prices aren't sunny florida either.
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       03-01-2004, 12:38 PM Reply   
if you come down this way we have to ride man. I'll likely be up in that area again in may for a week.
Old    big_poppa            03-03-2004, 9:11 AM Reply   
Try OWC Orlando!
Old    reddog25cf            03-03-2004, 10:08 AM Reply   
Thanks for the offer Tim. Haven't talked to ya in awhile. How's the leg? How close are you to Clearwater? My girlfriend has family down there we can stay with. If you're somewhat close I'd definitely be interested in hooking up with ya.
Old     (huski444)      Join Date: Sep 2003       03-03-2004, 10:18 AM Reply   
In Wisconsin there is Gordy Bubolz Wakeboard camp. My kids and his friends went there the last few years and really liked it. It's in Fremont on the Wolf river. You can board something like 5 miles nonstop on the river. Gordy is a champion boarder that works real good with kids. June thru august only, around $750.00. See boardingcamp.com