Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 19, 2004

Old    sickrides            03-02-2004, 10:39 AM Reply   
*WARNING*
This is a shameless solicitation for business. If this sort of thing bothers you, please do not read on!

I have started a new job selling trucks and SUV's for Team Cadillac, Hummer, Chevrolet in San Rafael, California located in marin county just across the Richmond/San Rafael bridge. We have so many trucks and suv's in stock it is silly! I understand what it takes to get your boat to the lake, and do it in style! I also understand that during your free time, you would rather be at the lake, not arguing with some lame salesperson over what may or may not be a good deal on a truck.

If you need a new ride, let me know what you need, I will tell you if I have it, or when I can get it, and then we can deal openly, honestly, and efficiently, so you can spend more time on the water.
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       03-02-2004, 11:01 AM Reply   
You S*CK!!!! Registering and making your first post a solicitation.
Old     (wake_fun)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-02-2004, 11:14 AM Reply   
I want a new Suburban LS 2500 4X4, tow package, locking diff. How much? What is the cost upgrade to go from the 6.0 to the 8.1?
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       03-02-2004, 11:25 AM Reply   
Ban!!!!!

Just Kidding.
Old     (auto)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-02-2004, 4:14 PM Reply   
smellls like spaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm
Old    ag4ever            03-02-2004, 7:04 PM Reply   
I'll take the caddy escalade for $15, and please deliver it to texas for free.

Can you also title and register it here for me to. I would be willing to throw in an additional $40 for that.
Old    walt            03-02-2004, 7:42 PM Reply   
Hey Mark,
Did you work at Ski world in Santa Rosa ?
Old     (gitair77)      Join Date: Sep 2001       03-03-2004, 6:03 AM Reply   
Time to FLAME! Do you sell a good tow vehicle, called FORD?
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-03-2004, 6:39 AM Reply   
Jib good one,this guy needs to be banned for two reasons

Not offering up Fords and for selling over priced Gas hog versions of the GMC vehicles..Hes trying to make me spend my hard earned cash on gas for the truck and not have enough for the boat :-)

On a serious note ive seen 60% of the rigs on the message boards and i dont see many people hurting for a new tow vehicles these rigs are very nice ...
Old    sickrides            03-03-2004, 5:52 PM Reply   
I did not mean to upset so many people, just trying to drum up business with people living lifestyles that I am familiar with. I also am not accusing anyone of driving anything other than the a great truck or s.u.v. . I am excited to represent the products I sell here, and I am generally excited about all of the new domestic trucks and sport utilities. Walt, yes, I did used to work for Ski World in Santa Rosa. Gary and Dave are great guys and I hope to cultivate some sales from them and their connections. I hope all of you guys have a great day and a great season. If, and only if, you need or want to look in to a new ride in a low pressure environment, look me up by email or call me here at Team Chevrolet.

Thank You,
Mark Johnson
Old    walt            03-03-2004, 5:57 PM Reply   
Mark, Why did you change your screen name ?
Old    sickrides            03-03-2004, 6:00 PM Reply   
new email addy!
wasn't sure how to transfer and decided easier to just start over, I guess maybe I shouldn't have