Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 04, 2005

Old    dana25miller            12-12-2004, 3:06 PM Reply   
Anybody in socal wanna hook me up! I just moved here from MA, and I miss riding bad!!! I just learned how to wakeboard this summer and now all I can think about is riding! I love it here!! I have even picked up snowboarding to try and get my fix.
Old     (pcoak)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-13-2004, 2:34 PM Reply   
where are you now
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       12-13-2004, 3:02 PM Reply   
Where in Mass are you from?
We live in socal now also. From mass originally too.
ALways looking for new riders for our crew.
Old     (pcoak)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-13-2004, 3:56 PM Reply   
I just wanted to know where you use to live in mass, I have family. I live in CT, on candlewood lake.
Old    dana25miller            12-13-2004, 7:53 PM Reply   
I lived on Cape Cod. West Dennis was ridding on long pond. it was sick.
Old    dana25miller            12-13-2004, 7:54 PM Reply   
I live south of LA corona. Looking to move into the san diego area.
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       12-13-2004, 8:00 PM Reply   
We live in san diego north county. We wakeboard
at San v. Which is in San Diego. Check out my profile. I think you might like the ride.
Old    dana25miller            12-13-2004, 8:10 PM Reply   
yeah I checked it out it is niiice. Although anything is nice for me right now. I was just in San Diego this weekend had an awesome time. I was ridding behing a geco in Cape cod and a mariah in OH where my parents live
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       12-14-2004, 4:02 PM Reply   
Just saw my 05 VLX at the factory yesterday. Hopefully have it around New Years. Will be looking for a couple riders as most of my regular crew has pretty limited time available (I think they are afraid of cold water. San V on Thu or Fri.

Keep in touch!
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       12-14-2004, 5:53 PM Reply   
Buzz - I can't make it during the weekdays, but would definitely be down for some weekends. I have gas money, and can bring whatever else you need; I also have two hands that will help clean that baby up too. Let me know.

wakestar8878@hotmail.com

(Message edited by wakestar8878 on December 14, 2004)
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       12-14-2004, 7:54 PM Reply   
Shawn,

That would be cool as long as I go somewhere besides San V (which I have not done much, but plan to). San V is really close to home, but this time of year, water contact (aka: boarding, etc) is only on Thu and Fri. Yea, I know...

But, with the new Bu, I will try to get out to other places. I will keep ya updated.
Old    dana25miller            12-14-2004, 8:13 PM Reply   
As of right now my schedule during the days are wide open.
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       12-14-2004, 8:21 PM Reply   
I hear Lake Perris is decent in the winter and allows water contact all week long.Kind a drive from SD though. About 2 hrs . Its fresh water too.NO salt water : )
Old    dana25miller            12-16-2004, 12:17 PM Reply   
Buzz you still going today or tomorrow?
dana20miller@yahoo.com
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       12-16-2004, 10:45 PM Reply   
Dana,

Sorry. Working graves the next couple days. Also just cleaned up the boat I am trading in so I probably wont be putting it back in the water. Just got photos from the Bu factory, and they said my boat is ready to ship to the dealer. I hope to have it by New Years (might be wishful thinking though). I will keep you updated.
Old    dana25miller            12-17-2004, 11:46 AM Reply   
Buzz,

Have you posted the pictures of your new boat. I bet you are excited. I would be. Thanks for keeping me updated. I will talk to you soon.
Old     (tyler_o)      Join Date: Nov 2004       12-17-2004, 2:18 PM Reply   
Buzz,

I've been sitting on my old boat (new one due in Feb) waiting for Spring and the value to go up prior to putting it on the market. Are you following the same strategy with the sale of your current boat?