Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 13, 2007

Old     (bazel)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-01-2007, 1:10 PM Reply   
I have been looking around for an owners site for supra and can only find http://supramoombariders.com/. It does not seem to be updated. The only other option is the forum board on the supra site. The other manufacturers seem to have pretty good ownersites.

Anyone else find a better one?
Old     (kylek306)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-01-2007, 1:13 PM Reply   
been looking for one for a while myself
Old     (mobv)      Join Date: Jun 2002       03-01-2007, 1:23 PM Reply   
Supra has one on their website http://www.supraboats.com/bbs/index.html
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-01-2007, 1:24 PM Reply   
those two are all i know about.. both are pretty slow...
Old     (bazel)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-01-2007, 1:26 PM Reply   
I have been there, but I was looking at the malibu and tige ones and they are pretty sweet.
Old     (tx_cook)      Join Date: Aug 2005       03-01-2007, 1:54 PM Reply   
thats cuz malibu and mastercraft sell a gagillion boats compared to everyone else so there are more owners thus more traffic flow
Old     (evil0ne)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-01-2007, 3:45 PM Reply   
You just want the look of vBulletin? I think most sites don't use it for the price. It would be nice if wakeworld would switch to a different software like vBulletin or phpBB.
Old     (ryan27r)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-01-2007, 4:21 PM Reply   
TX skiers choice is 3rd
Old     (dan_lee)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-02-2007, 11:45 AM Reply   
I actually started Supramoombariders.com After getting pulled into a 100 different directions I lost sight of the horizon. I thought that the domain was cancelled and I didn't even realize the site was still up. If anyone is interested in taking it over feel free to contact me. I put a couple thousand dollars into this site and a couple hundred hours. There were several things I wished were different and my web guy didn't see it that way.

anieljlee@cox.net">Danieljlee@cox.net