Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-06-2010, 7:02 PM Reply   
This is a Chinese copy of a Russia Yak. A 1962 Warbird Trainer. A friend flew it into Pine Mountain airport 40 Mins from the lake. We drove up to take a look at it. This thing reminded me of a old VW bug. Very basic and NO saftey percautions. Im having the itch to start flying. My dad used to have a plane and I knew the basic's but never wanted to realy get into it. Its funny how thing's change as you get older. Sitting it I started to get nervous. I wanted to fly. Our friend offerd to take us for a ride but I wasent ready. This guy is a NUT BALL. He flys this thing fully aerobatic I knew even if I asked him to take it easy it would be the most crazy ride of my life. He took of and came back at us at about 6 feet off the ground and then rolled it over upside down and flew away NUT's