Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-23-2003, 8:14 AM Reply   
saturday, 12/13 - i was out in the early morning with jason and gideon and then when they had to leave, jumped over to jeff's boat and filmed his crew until lunch. all in all, a great day.

highlights include my first ever bs180 (half-cab, first trick i've ever landed switch first), jeff's backrolls, troy's hs AND ts 180s, rich's multiple ts 3 attempts (he's landed 'em but it wasn't to be today), gideon's backside spinning and of course jason's inimitable go-big-or-go-down-trying style!

my first video set to classical music. a little winter accompaniment for enjoyment!

winter wonderland (cali-style) 17.5MB

(Message edited by deepstructure on December 23, 2003)
Old     (jeff_altman)      Join Date: May 2002       12-23-2003, 9:00 AM Reply   
Nice video Christopher, I liked the classical music. Nice backside 180. We should try and get a group together for some riding on New Years.
- Jason, that double up was nutty, I think you should skip the tantrum and go straight for a whirlybird.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-23-2003, 9:07 AM Reply   
Stack, your videos are always really good, you have a gift. Jason, how is your back after that DU?! That looked like it hurt!

Jeff, what up dude?! Hows things going?
Old     (jeff_altman)      Join Date: May 2002       12-23-2003, 9:22 AM Reply   
Sup Brandon, been busy with the holiday stuff, working and working on the house. Hopefully will be able to start riding some more after the first of the year. What have you been up to?
Old     (whazzup)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-23-2003, 9:33 AM Reply   
That was a nice vid. Its inspired me to break out my camera and do a little videotaping. I sure miss those unemployed days when I could go home after riding and edit videos.
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       12-23-2003, 9:44 AM Reply   
Awesome video. Good clear footage and some nice moves. The wipeouts were epic and the music selection worked. Makes me wish I could be out boarding, maybe I'll have to go hit up the local hill today and do the next closest thing.

If you could reduce the size in the future it would help since that took a long time to load up. Otherwise a great piece of work that I'll look forward to seeing more of.
Old     (supersport)      Join Date: Dec 2001       12-23-2003, 9:46 AM Reply   
Bravo! Bravo!
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-23-2003, 10:43 AM Reply   
thanks all for the compliments. i enjoy making the vids so long as i can come up with some kind of theme for them to make them interesting.

sorry jeffrey - not much i can do to reduce the size beyond actually making the video shorter. it's about as small as it can get and still retain any quality. i make them all at 320x240.
Old    behrfoot            12-23-2003, 10:50 AM Reply   
Nooooo!
Don't make it smaller!
Yeah, I know it takes a long time to load, but it's so worth it!
Nice work Christopher, keep 'em coming!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-23-2003, 12:10 PM Reply   
Excellent choice of music. I wish I had a video camera. We got some pretty good pics this last weekend, check the Another Balmy Day in Seattle post.
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       12-23-2003, 12:53 PM Reply   
Nice job of the vid cstack! Very entertaining and creative.

Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-23-2003, 6:57 PM Reply   
Very nice, Christopher. I love the snow, the finale and even the choice of music. At this time of year, it was nice to see a video with totally different (and classy) music. Nice job!

Great riding, everyone!
Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       12-23-2003, 9:12 PM Reply   
Very nice cstack. I was going to make a short vid with a classical movie soundtrack. I wasn't sure how it would come out, at least now I know it should come out good if it flows like yours.

Keep up the good work
Old    wakelvr            12-23-2003, 9:28 PM Reply   
Great video Chris!!! I really enjoyed that!
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       12-23-2003, 9:29 PM Reply   
Well if you can't make em smaller, don't make em shorter just keep punching em out good as that and better and I'll complain less about download time and use it to do something wakeboarding constructive like working out or go for a run stay in shape in the off season. I doubt it though I'll probably just keep staring at the screen trying not to drool on the keyboard.
Old    buttacup            12-23-2003, 9:32 PM Reply   
Nice job Chris. I enjoyed the classical music, it's a different approach to what has been used in your videos and others in the past.
Old     (ak4life)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-26-2003, 10:49 AM Reply   
nice video editing! love it how you timed the music with the action, cool snow breaks too..