Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 06, 2004

Old    tcboarder            06-08-2004, 3:39 PM Reply   
im lookin at the CD AS01 bindings to trade for my 03 exos how easy is it to get on and out of the AS01 do they hold up good and would it be a good trade for me? thanks
Old    lil_e            06-08-2004, 8:46 PM Reply   
Hey Man, the as01's are killer. tons of support and comfort. I cant really talk alot for the exos cause ive only ridden the some old pro sucs. But i like the aso1's. If you dont like the exos, the aso1's are a great binding to trade for. I used to be straight hyperlite but now i am taking off my blinders. To answer your questions, They are money to get on and off( when you want to get them off) they hold up very well (ive never had a problem). If you arent diggin the exos, trade em up. but i have an CD bias opinion. GOOD LUCK
Old     (brinks)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-08-2004, 9:51 PM Reply   
I have a set of CD AS02 for sale for $135 plus shipping.
Email me if you are interested.
azwakesports@hotmail.com
Old    missjade            06-09-2004, 2:22 PM Reply   
K-Dub, I'd really demo the CDs before you trade them in. I tried them a few times and I just couldn't get used to them. They weren't quite as comfortable as some other ones that I ride, such as the Nice PSR3's. but, everyone's opinion is different. I just think you'd be better off demo-ing the CDs before you make a decision.
Old    tyler_lehman            06-09-2004, 2:35 PM Reply   
I demoed them and really liked them. I was not in the market, but I just wanted to know how they were. Great bindings, but definitly demo to know for sure. My buddy swears by CD, so give them a try.
Old     (skurfer666)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-09-2004, 2:44 PM Reply   
I started riding them in May and I love them. Lots of support and I have no trouble getting in and out. People say that you can't tweak your grabs blahblahblah with them, but that's BS. I don't think you'd be disapointed.
Old    riderzedge04            06-09-2004, 4:05 PM Reply   
hey man the cd o1 are good boots they fill a lot like you are on a snow board they have been on my board for like a few if you are looking for any of them i cell cd out of my store git with me and well see what we can work
Old     (john_d)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-09-2004, 4:11 PM Reply   
Dude are you serious Cell, Git, Fill, you da man
Old    riderzedge04            06-09-2004, 10:24 PM Reply   
my bad i was saying if you want a set of c.d. binding i can get them for you