Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2006

Old    texag            02-09-2006, 4:50 PM Reply   
Well I'm joining the ranks. Made the down payment and the order goes in tomorrow. Looking forward to spring. (Now if I could wakeboard worth a sh*t, it would be even better...).
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-09-2006, 5:14 PM Reply   
you got to give us more than just that!!
Old    texag            02-09-2006, 6:17 PM Reply   
V215 w/Black Scorp, Wake Series II, upgraded tower, PP, billet pkg, board racks, bimini, etc. etc. I've had a P.O.S. I/O 18 footer so upgrading to this is going to be quite a change.
Old    mendo247            02-09-2006, 6:40 PM Reply   
sweet man!! your gonna love it.. im still breaking mine in, but basically i have the exact same set-up and could not be happier..what color did you get??
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       02-09-2006, 7:07 PM Reply   
Fifteen minutes is "break-in", the rest is a myth! What was up with no Sangers' in the Wakeboard Mag boat reviews? I may cancel my sub! Stalking!
Old    texag            02-09-2006, 7:09 PM Reply   
Wife chose the color. We went pretty basic with white keel and deck with green hull. No graphics (she doesn't like them). Just the V215 decal thingy...
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       02-09-2006, 7:29 PM Reply   
Congrats...you will be so pleased...welcome to the club
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-09-2006, 11:16 PM Reply   
I contacted them about that and they said ....

Please tell them to participate in our boat roundups. Top right hand corner of the "Worlds Best Wakeboarding Boats" reads, "Advertising Section".

I want to do more with Sanger in regular editorial. It's difficult with so few boats out there compared to the rest of the market, however I appreciate the feedback and will keep an eye out for future Sanger opps. Please realize that the lack of coverage is not by choice.

Thanks,
Matt Hickman
Editor, WakeBoarding magazine
407-571-4672

DEB take a look in my profile..
Old    texag            02-10-2006, 8:39 AM Reply   
That's a sweet looking ride. I really like the green flames on the sunpad. I didn't realize they could do that. It sets it off nicely.
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-10-2006, 4:39 PM Reply   
they can't, I did that..