Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2009

Old     (shepsigkap)      Join Date: Apr 2009       08-10-2009, 11:14 AM Reply   
OK so the few people I know who ride them love them and I actually haven't heard anything bad about Slingshot boards but again I only know a few people who ride them. I am looking for an honest opinion(s) about them.

Also I know that a lot of it comes down to personal preference so does anyone know of a place near Fresno, CA where I can demo or rent a board?

Also if anyone can offer a comparison between a Slingshot board and a Hyperlite Premier that would be FABULOUS!!! I ride a 2007 Premier 131 right now. I'd say I'm at the beginner/intermediate stage but I'm looking to improve!!!
Old     (wakebums)      Join Date: May 2006       08-10-2009, 1:39 PM Reply   
You will never ride the Premier again! I came off a Parks to a Slingshot and I never looked back.. The Slingshot was so poppy and had hardly no weight to it compared to my Parks.. I will only ride flex boards now.. My riding has been improved so much by this board I can't belive it.. Not to mention, the landings are super soft compared to my other boards I've had in the past.. I hope this helps...