Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 06, 2007

Old     (wstr01)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-22-2007, 9:38 AM Reply   
Anyone installed a Wakeboard Pro themselves? I'm finally going to step up and get one and I'm toying with the idea of the install myself. I've got the tools and possibly the skills (not afraid to poke a hole in the boat), unless it's a major undertaking.

Yea, I did a search but don't want to go through ten billion pages of old posts looking for the answer that may not be there.

Thanks
Old     (mac_attack)      Join Date: Oct 2003       07-22-2007, 9:42 AM Reply   
I have on an 86 SN2001. Took 3-4 hours. Hardest part was running the cables in that boat but yours maybe different.
Old     (65sanford)      Join Date: Feb 2007       07-23-2007, 6:10 AM Reply   
Just put it in my 22SSV Supra--very easy and works great, took about 2 hours. Not a major install even if you have to saw out the speedo pickup. Check out www.onlyinboards.com for the setup--they seem to have the best price(that is who I bought mine from) and great customer service
Old     (zoah)      Join Date: Nov 2006       07-23-2007, 6:30 AM Reply   
Installing the paddle wheel is the only real work needed. The other work is just plugging connections in. I just finished installing Perfect Pass in my '95 SSN. It really is beyond easy and anyone should be able to do it.

Good luck.
Old     (etakk7)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-23-2007, 6:44 AM Reply   
did it in my 205V. Once you get the package, study the parts and how they fit together. make sure you order one for your specific boat, as the servo cables come in different sizes.
Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-23-2007, 7:05 AM Reply   
is there a difference between carbed boats and a boat w/ EFI ???
Old     (wstr01)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-29-2007, 6:38 AM Reply   
It arrived Friday afternoon and I did the install Saturday morning.

It was straight forward and not hard at all. Took me a little longer than it should have because I had to remove the POS Acu Ski servo stuff before I could install the PP.

Works great.
Old    alanp            07-29-2007, 6:48 PM Reply   
josh- no it works in both scenarios. just make sure you have a return spring.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-30-2007, 5:57 AM Reply   
Josh, the setup from PP will be different but PP works in I/O's, Carb, and EFI motors.