Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 04, 2003

Old    lukem            02-10-2003, 9:35 AM Reply   
i am looking to buy a 02 x star that is a layover boat from last year. it is brand new they want 45 for it. its loaded with eveyything. just wanted to hear thoughts on it
Old     (22parksm)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-10-2003, 9:52 AM Reply   
Hey, I alsow want to buy a X-star from 2002 in England. They ask 45.000 Euro for it.
Old    wakelvr            02-10-2003, 10:31 AM Reply   
Luke, that's not a bad price at all. I'm assuming loaded means... heater, shower, depth finder, etc...? If not, you should be able to throw that in there for $45 plus tax, license, etc.... for $45, it should be loaded.... with everything.

You have to work these guys. They do have a lot of room to play around with. Don't let them tell you otherwise.

I bet you could also get them to switch out the 310 hp engine to the 350 hp.

WORK THEM!!!!!!!
Old    norcal_99            02-10-2003, 10:43 AM Reply   
45,000 Euro = $48,400

Luke, Is it 45 out the door?
Old     (bbeach)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-10-2003, 11:27 AM Reply   
45 isn't bad, but I bet you can easily get them to 42 or 43 out the door, loaded! Oh and that should be with the 330hp, don't settle for anything less!

MC generally has 2-4 grand that they can move on those boats! Don't let them tell you otherwise...
Old    lukem            02-11-2003, 2:38 PM Reply   
yea rene 45 and out the door
i dunno what is going on i am going up to talk to them thursday one more time.
Old    lukem            02-11-2003, 2:38 PM Reply   
i dunno what is going on i am going up to talk to them thursday one more time. thanks for the help guys
Old    lukem            02-11-2003, 2:42 PM Reply   
i dunno what is going on i am going up to talk to them thursday one more time. i have only rode behind one mc x star before but i loved it and this will be the first wakeboard boat that i have owned. i am really just getting into it. i just started riding last year. i live in iowa so we have a short summer. and i didnt know anything about dry suits at the time. so i went down and rode with my cousins in georgia. they had a mc and i loved it.
Old     (jjared)      Join Date: Oct 2002       02-11-2003, 5:24 PM Reply   
I got an XStar in September last year. It is a sweet boat. I just started last year and was riding behind a ProStar 195 with no balast. Let me say it again...I love my boat.

Wish I was somewhere warmer where I could enjoy it every day.
Old     (jjared)      Join Date: Oct 2002       02-11-2003, 5:29 PM Reply   
I got an XStar in September last year. It is a sweet boat. I just started last year and was riding behind a ProStar 195 with no balast. Let me say it again...I love my boat.

Wish I was somewhere warmer where I could enjoy it every day.
Old    cws_kahuna            02-11-2003, 8:28 PM Reply   
That sounds like a good price, if they are stuck on that price, try to see what else you can get on the boat like maybe a perfect pass, upgraded trailor brakes, premium boat cover etc... Goodluck
Old     (3puttwilson)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-13-2003, 6:19 AM Reply   
Pretty good price if it includes all the extras.