Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 06, 2009

Old     (phil_dixon)      Join Date: Dec 2008       04-22-2009, 10:02 PM Reply   
Gettin an 09 murray 135 this weekend and was wondering how current owners are liking it, how does it ride??
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-22-2009, 11:08 PM Reply   
lots are loving it. i have not tried it myself, but if you look up the pay it forward threads of last year you will find tons of opinions
Old     (wake2wake_66)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-23-2009, 5:50 AM Reply   
Not liking the Co. LTD anymore?
Old     (phil_dixon)      Join Date: Dec 2008       04-23-2009, 8:32 AM Reply   
I really love the limited behind the boat and the cable....but when I go home for the summer we won't have a nice 230 nautique like we do in miami.....so i wanted to get a board with molded fins that I can abuse during the summer and just jib any random thing on the lake without taking off the fins. Oh, don't get me wrong, i'm not leaving my company board behind, that ltd is incredible and sooo much fun to ride behind the boat...and at the cable, nothin is better
Old     (phil_dixon)      Join Date: Dec 2008       04-23-2009, 8:51 AM Reply   
plus....i miss how the "non-flex" boards ride
Old    star_star            04-23-2009, 1:22 PM Reply   
i ride an 08 murray and i absolutely love it. it tracks better than any board i have ridden. the pop is very good. just slightly less pop than the byerly monarch or the 08 transcend but the tracking is so good that it is really a sweet ride. i am still riding it with the center fins and it is really sticky and is just a tad slow releasing off the wake. i suspect that when i remove the center fin it should release just about how i would like it to. of all the boards i own and/or have ridden it is my favorite board so far. i hope you like it as much as i do.