Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old     (wkbrd)      Join Date: Mar 2006       07-29-2006, 9:32 PM Reply   
Just went to one of the best events I've been to. This was in Elizabethtown, KY called E-Town Throw Down. This was a really nice event, they got the whole town involved and best of all they paid the lower divisions CASH. They ran about 7 divisions on Saturday and paid back cash and trophies to 1st - 3rd.
1st-$100
2nd-$50
3rd-$25
Great event for the kids. There were 7 year old kids that won $100 that were going crazy. Anyway great event ran by Extreme Wake Sports
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       07-30-2006, 8:00 AM Reply   
DO you know how many amatuer riders they had yesterday and how many outlaws they will have today? Sounds like a great event, I was trying to get down there from St. Louis, but my schedule didn't work out. Maybe next year.
Old     (lftaylor)      Join Date: Mar 2006       07-30-2006, 8:23 AM Reply   
They said they were wanting to get 50 riders, and they said they had way more than that. I dont know if that included both days. I would guess they had around 45 or so in only 7 divisions yesterday. It was a real cool site where they only allow paddle boats onto the lake except for this event and I think one other. Was worth the trip.
Old     (reinle)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-30-2006, 10:10 AM Reply   
i wanted to go. I live 30 minutes from etown and go to freeman lake all the time... i just was too busy... dang, it sounds like it went well