Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2007

Old     (carcrz)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-10-2007, 4:38 PM Reply   
I've got some '05 Sphynx bindings on my Team board, but I've never really cared for them because they wear on my ankles after even a little riding. Anyone have any comments on the new Torq bindings compared to my older Sphynx?
Old     (carcrz)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-10-2007, 4:42 PM Reply   
Maybe even another binding that you guys & gals think I might like better. I had a run on some Shanes, but got sniped at the last second.
Old     (hyperlite_boarder)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-10-2007, 6:47 PM Reply   
ive got the 06 torqs, they are actually real good bindings. they are super comfy and absorb most of the flats hard landings. the only thing is that the laces kind of get worn. but i usually have mine real real tight sooo yeah..
Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       04-10-2007, 6:52 PM Reply   
check out the factions. I just went from 05 sphynx to 07 factions and they are great, way easier to get into and still flexible like the sphynx. Super comfy also.
Old     (hyule)      Join Date: Nov 2006       04-10-2007, 7:09 PM Reply   
With the '05 Sphynx, there seemed to be some pairs which had no smooth lycra lining and some that did. Unfortunately, mine does not have it. The boot is comfortable (4/5), as good as anyone should need it, very cushioned.
Old     (carcrz)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-11-2007, 5:40 PM Reply   
I didn't realize there were 2 different styles of the 05 Sphynx'. I'm guessing I have the same ones you have then.