Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 06, 2004

Old     (chrissocal)      Join Date: Dec 2001       06-29-2004, 2:40 PM Reply   
So how is lake perris during the week these days?
Old     (priapism)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-29-2004, 2:53 PM Reply   
choppy water caused by Mexicans on waverunners.
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-29-2004, 4:37 PM Reply   
I went last friday and it was like being in the middle of the ocean during a Storm. Chop was 2 feet high and there must have been 60 Waverunners and 40 boats on the lake, not to mention the wind was blowing. Oh yea, when your on the beach you have to deal with the homeless listening to bad rap music!!! Agree with Sean
Old    six            06-29-2004, 7:22 PM Reply   
some people just have no clue! During the week at Perris .... First of all in the am when the gates open the water is smooth as silk and last until around 12 or so,by then you have had about 20 runs and just feel like kickin it anyway.I forgot to mention that there is maybe 3 or 4 boats with you.
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-29-2004, 8:46 PM Reply   
PLace still Blows
Old    six            06-29-2004, 10:29 PM Reply   
Hey Chris, Shoot me an e-mail and I will gladly meet you out there during the week.Week-ends are a freakin joke over there. We should trade off on boats even. You one day and me the next,plus I am having a pretty hard time training my young kids to pull me.They are getting better but@!@$%^^$@#Take Care Bro.
Mark
Old    six            06-29-2004, 10:35 PM Reply   
Hey Eric,Any chance on hookin up so that I can check out Vail.That seems to be an alright spot.I would probably have to take the secret othe and that would be all good.
Old     (priapism)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-29-2004, 10:41 PM Reply   
Mark, which people are you referring to? I might not have a clue but I've managed to replace it (a clue that is) with knowledge. I was there last thursday and I saw the same thing Erik did... If we are talking about winter time on lake Perris then I could agree with you. Perhaps your tactic is to "paintball all the dumb a$$ seadooers."
Old    six            06-29-2004, 11:06 PM Reply   
many dumb a#@#$ on seadoos during the week-end for sure.I guess they will rent those things to any body but during the week its pretty sweet,dont even need to pull the flag out but we do keep it very close.I live across the street from the joint so I may show a little favortism.It would be cool meeting you and Eric out there sometime also.
Old     (chrissocal)      Join Date: Dec 2001       06-30-2004, 7:34 AM Reply   
Here's my dilema......Our family is having a week long family reunion out in Palm Springs in mid July and I thought it would be nice for my nieces and nephews, and myself ofcourse to get out on the boat for a day. I could rent a pvt lake for $300 for the day..but the lake is really short and makes it kinda tough to teach kids if you have to make the turn around often. I've been to Elsinore during the week and didnt think it was too crowded, is Perris worse (mid-week) It kinda wories me that there are a lot of idiot jetskiers out especially because I'll be teaching kids. Thanks for all your feedback so far.
Mark - I'm always looking for people to ride with. I'll email you.
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-30-2004, 8:38 AM Reply   
Mark, I have been pretty busy with work and have only been able to get out on weekends for the most part and lately we have had a full boat for VAil. If I get a chance during the week sometime I will drop you and Sean a line and we can go out there and ride.
Old    six            06-30-2004, 10:58 PM Reply   
Chrissocal.I think you would be just fine out there in Perris. Just be sure to get there at 6 and out by 1 or 2.You will have a great time and if you need a hand or another boat or whatever shoot me an e-mail and I could meet up with you.During the week is the only chance I have to let my 13 year old daughter and 11 year old son pull me,no traffic,safe and its all good.Mark
Old    six            06-30-2004, 11:01 PM Reply   
Eric, Thanks for the response.If you ever need a break and want to jump in another boat for a change,Shoot an e-mail and we'll hook it up.