Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 06, 2004

Old    dannyb            06-27-2004, 10:47 PM Reply   
Everytime I do a tantrum I come close but I'm bent over on the Landing....Any help would be great
takeoff
Old    dannyb            06-27-2004, 10:48 PM Reply   

landing
Old     (flashalexb)      Join Date: May 2004       06-27-2004, 10:51 PM Reply   
It looks like your crouching over to finish the rotation. Try to open up (stand straight) when you are about three forths of the way threw your rotation. Then land standing up. Remember you land how you take off.
Old    buttacup            06-28-2004, 2:51 PM Reply   
Come on Coozi, land that thing already It was great riding with you on Sat, see ya next time around.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-29-2004, 7:05 AM Reply   
Sometimes I land like that. It's usually because I open up (stopped rotating) too early. You look like you're spotting the landing. Just let yourself rotate a little further and try to land on your heals. Try looking out towards the shore when you land, like a regular HS jump, intead of looking straight down. Your form doesn't look bad at all though in that first pic. Land standing up staight and you'll have that one!
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-29-2004, 12:47 PM Reply   
I think the only problem is that your not waiting long enough for the pop. Wait till the wake pops you up before you throw your head back.
Old    dannyb            07-01-2004, 4:45 PM Reply   
thanks for all the imput I'll try all the advise this weekend in berryessa .....thanks
Old    wakegiantcom            07-01-2004, 4:51 PM Reply   
hi
try to get into the position like you want to grab indy right after you pop it will get the board under your feet and get your rotation faster
...wakegiant.com
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-01-2004, 4:58 PM Reply   
Bring a hairt more speed coming in!

Alo the position you leave the wake is the position you will land!