Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (cbelteau)      Join Date: Jul 2011       07-18-2011, 9:40 PM Reply   
Hey Guys,

I'm considering buying a 2012 Axis A20 but the nearest dealers are over 2 hours away. This will be my first boat and I have read and heard that boats require a lot of work. I have no problem driving several hours to go buy a boat but 5 hour round trips for maintence and repairs might suck the fun out of owning a boat. My question is, does one need to have maintence and warranty work done at an Axis dealer and if not is someone aware of a facility that can do the work in the Malibu to Long Beach area? I live in Los Angeles. Axis doesn't have a contact on their site so I am unable to question them about it and I'm sure the dealer will want me to have repairs done there. I'm also thinking of an MB F21 but I'll have the same problem with that boat. I did email MB but never heard back. Sorry if this is a dumb question. I just don't want to get into something that is going to cause more pain than pleasure... Thanks.