Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (kriggs)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-23-2009, 4:51 PM Reply   
I'm in West Palm Beach looking for a pull,i'm super close to Okeeheelee, so if anyone is ever out there I would be more than happy to get out there and ride.
I also go to rixen about once a week, wso if anyone wants to meet up out there and ride pm me.
Thanks.
Old     (matty_woods)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-13-2010, 7:37 AM Reply   
Whats going on man,my name is Matt Woods. I ride out of lauderdale. I have a wakesetter. I am always looking for people to ride with. I actually have been going to rixen about three to four times a week for that reason.
Old     (matty_woods)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-13-2010, 7:38 AM Reply   
Riders needed in Fort Lauderdale
Old     (kriggs)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-14-2010, 4:47 PM Reply   
whoaa, sounds awesome.
I'm about 1 hour from lauderdale. I think im going to rixen either sunday or monday if you want too meat up and ride, and boat sets would be awesome. What lake do you ride on?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-15-2010, 8:07 AM Reply   
Matt, I was just down in Miami before the weather got cold, and it was awsome riding in the winter, do you ride all winter?.
I want to go back down to florida this summer and try some pull in surfing if the waves ever come in, any surfers out there?
Old     (matty_woods)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-15-2010, 11:52 AM Reply   
Yeah, going to rixen today and will go sunday as well. I usually ride at markham park, always super flat.

also I do ride all winter and try to go snowbaording at couple times a year.
Old     (kriggs)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-16-2010, 3:34 PM Reply   
would you be able to go on monday instead of sunday? I'm pretty sure that i am going monday with a buddy.
Old     (matty_woods)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-17-2010, 8:01 AM Reply   
yeah, for sure. i am going today anyways if it stops raining. but i will be there monday around like 4:30. i get out of work at like 4.
Old     (kriggs)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-17-2010, 4:54 PM Reply   
ahh, can't make it tomorrow =/
But hey, I'm in West Palm Beach about an hour from you, if your ever down here hit me up for suree
Old     (captain_542)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-24-2010, 9:06 AM Reply   
I'm going to be in Boca Raton for a week or so. Matt will you be around in mid March. I know its spring break time but Im from wisconsin and in desperate need of a boat pull! I plan on going to Rixen most every day too. hope to hear from you.

Dave