Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 04, 2005

Old     (lukeduke95)      Join Date: May 2002       04-22-2005, 6:54 PM Reply   
After hecka trouble with getting the carpet, I am not convinced that it is actually the correct carpet.

Thsi is supposed to be the 2004 X9 carpet. Something like 40oz's.

Let me know if yours matches.
Sorry about the bad last pic, but you can estimate that it is way smaller than 1/2 inch, its actually 1/4 of an inch.

Old    wakefunx2            04-22-2005, 8:05 PM Reply   
It looks like the Mastercraft carpet, but here the thing, thats not the right color for any 04 X-boat. I have a 03 X-2 and that carpet looks like the same as what i have in my boat, but in 04 they went to a almost black color carpet, so it will match some mastercrafts from 03 down to 01 or so as far as i know. Heres a question for you tho, where did you get the roll anyway, i could REALLY use some?
Old    whitechocolate            04-22-2005, 8:31 PM Reply   
Luke that looks like the carpet that was in Jasons 209 It has a blue like look to it.
Old    whitechocolate            04-22-2005, 8:33 PM Reply   
I think you are thnking is gonna be like the carpet thats in Judes X9, Thats a dark dark grey. And yes thats a diffrent carpet, its a thicker pile
Old     (lukeduke95)      Join Date: May 2002       04-23-2005, 10:03 AM Reply   
1,2,3 breathe. Once again messed up!

Grant- That was the carpet that I ordered. I specifically requested the 04 x-9 carpet in the very dark dark grey. (exact words) No I have this carpet, which does me no good. I guess I will swing by after class on Tuesday and show them it is wrong again. Wonderful!!

Grant, Cory- Thanks for the responses. I just want to get this done, but it seems like nothing is working for me.

Thanks for the help!!
Old     (lukeduke95)      Join Date: May 2002       04-23-2005, 10:10 AM Reply   
Just called dealership, they will call Mcraft on Monday, but he thinks this is the only capret they make. I know for a fact that they switched to a hearveir wieght carpet, so I don't know how a dealership would not know this.

We'll see though!! I want to use my BOAT!!
Old    wakefunx2            04-23-2005, 1:27 PM Reply   
Well hey Luke, i need that carpet, if you want to part with it let me know how much it ran you, and maybe you can save me some time on finding that carpet. I need it to cover part of the boat thats going under the dash in the X-2 and some other things i would like to have blend in with the boat. So let me know if thats cool with you, Thankks!!!!
Old     (lukeduke95)      Join Date: May 2002       04-24-2005, 9:55 AM Reply   
Hey Cory-

I am not sure what it cost, but the dealership said they will take it back and send me out the correct stuff. (When they figure out they do make 2 kinds of carpet) It is 39ft of carpet, so you could redo youur entire boat. If you want, let me know and I will tell ski world that you are interested in some, not sure if they will cut off some, or just send it all back for credit.

Sorry, but with all the problems I have had I don't want to tell them that I sold the carpet to someone else, but it was still the wrong stuff. I just want the correct carpet.
Old     (john_v96)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-24-2005, 2:27 PM Reply   
i have n 18 foot roll i could part with its for sure master craft carpet
make me an offer
Old    wakefunx2            04-24-2005, 2:43 PM Reply   
Hey Luke, yeah if you could find out how much that would run it would help me out alot, thanks!!!

John- i really have no idea what to offer or what to even start at. can you post some pictures so i can make sure its the right color for my boat? Thanks
Old     (macdaddy)      Join Date: May 2004       04-24-2005, 8:43 PM Reply   
luke throw some pergo in there.
Old     (big_poppa_pump)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-25-2005, 10:52 AM Reply   
Avoid the middle man.

You can either have them send you samples, or do what I did and cut off some from an inconspicuous spot and send it in to match.

MC and Malibu fo sho. Maybe even Nautique.

http://www.syntecind.com/