Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-16-2009, 6:42 PM Reply   
It says it has a deep v and I am assuming it is an inboard. Would be a fun little project.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/boa/1469357715.html
Old     (masonwakerider)      Join Date: May 2003       11-18-2009, 11:56 AM Reply   
brett you buy and i have a place on the south sound you can keep it.
Old     (sailing216)      Join Date: Oct 2007       11-19-2009, 6:10 AM Reply   
Sweet boat. I would like to see what it can do. I wonder how it compares to the older Supra SS/Maurader

For that price I'd be all over it if it was in my area.

Go test drive with a bunch of sacs and take some pics.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-19-2009, 12:21 PM Reply   
I don't live anywhere close to it. I just had never seen that model Correct Craft and thought it was cool. Maybe someone in the bay area can go for it?
Old     (masonwakerider)      Join Date: May 2003       11-19-2009, 5:25 PM Reply   
brett once i finish school and start up the cash flow, i have a 27ft seabird waiting for me to transform it into the ultimate surf boat. It's an i/o right now but im thinking v drive diesel repower, and engine driven ballast pumps, and a floor built at an angle so its flat when you are surfing. Its on a trailer too. When i was working at cope we had a stash of parts, that corporate told us to throw out. ZF v drive, shaft, strut, props, a couple repairable 350's, MC alum. manifolds. all in the trash now.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-20-2009, 10:20 AM Reply   
When did you work at Cope's? Have I talked to you about that before? There is a really sick Luhrs for sale that is almost 30 feet with a single 300+ hp diesel for like 15k. It is an unfinished project but I wonder if it would surf. It has a trawler style hull.

I just looked though and can't find it.

WAlove, where on the south sound are you? My family has a cabin on Hood Canal right at the end by Belfair. It is a great place for skiing/boarding.
Old     (masonwakerider)      Join Date: May 2003       11-20-2009, 2:43 PM Reply   
I worked in woodinville from 06-08 ran the parts dept and did some rigging. I met you at the renton water demo day. The water in at belfair can be great in late summer when their is no wind and the water is warm. Our family has a place on Mason Lake which is 15 miles from belfair. follow the south side of the canal and take a left on trails rd. The other side of my family has place on Herron Island, its a tiny island to west of Hartstien, Its private so you have to take a little ferry 12 cars to get their. You can get some flat water down their, its not too cold ether, Shelton area gets really flat too.

We will have to get together this summer.

Im going to school in Bozeman MT getting a mechanical engineering degree, and i really miss the TOW (time on water).

This seabirds in my friends parents yard and they want it gone. No engine but the hull and stringers are solid. Trailer needs some new tires and bearing but it should roll. Moorage is way cheeper in the south sound too.
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       11-20-2009, 2:59 PM Reply   
Isn't that model called the Martinique? There was one in MN for sale but the listing is gone now hmmm. It would probably be pretty similar to a SunSport/other models.