Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 18, 2006

Old     (delta_rider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-29-2006, 6:34 PM Reply   
I go up to the Delta alot and I am wanting to try some rails. I have only seen 2 up there and one is taken down. So are there any and where in the Delta are they?
Old     (mikemcmill)      Join Date: May 2002       05-29-2006, 6:38 PM Reply   
you should go build your own rails, it's not quite fair to go ride something that you don't either maintain or pay to build, last time there were rails set up a few people built them and everyone wanted to hit them and no one fixed it when they broke them!!!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-29-2006, 6:44 PM Reply   
there used to be some just outside of orwood. but i totally see mike's point.

what's up mike? i'll be back up in norcal in a couple days. let's hook up sometime.
Old     (delta_rider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-29-2006, 6:57 PM Reply   
yeah i saw the tall one next to the levy outside of orwood but that isnt there anymore
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       05-29-2006, 7:44 PM Reply   
there were some in a old ski club but someone stole those recently. yea if ur a regular i would jus find somewhere somewhat secluded and build ur own, and be very careful who u let in on it.
Old     (delta_rider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-29-2006, 8:27 PM Reply   
is the ski club close to the bridge that is close to Disco bay?
Old    crash_vin            05-29-2006, 8:57 PM Reply   
you are right you should build your own, please tell me how, need some plans.
Old    tclagggym            05-29-2006, 10:17 PM Reply   
Last time I checked, the Delta wasn't owned by anyone.You guys sound like the Rail Police. Hey if you don't want anyone hitting your rails you better own your own lake.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-29-2006, 10:21 PM Reply   
tim, chill man. no one's claiming to own the delta here. fact is, "a" riders build, hit and maintain them, and w/o "a" riders knowing, "b" riders hit them and damage them w/o fixing them. it's just not fair to the "a" riders that built them. it comes w/ the territory, i guess.
Old    tclagggym            05-29-2006, 10:36 PM Reply   
"If you break it, you fix it", my mama always said.We have to remember wakeboarders are a small group in the sceme of things. We need to stick together and "b" riders need to die!LOL