Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 14, 2005

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-27-2005, 7:44 PM Reply   
Just wanted to see who's using it. And throw a shout out.

They have Babes boat bright Babes seat soap, And Babes boot lube. My local dealer say's (triva)
They are a local company (Hayward Ca), Woman owned and operated. The woman on the bottle is one of the owners mom.
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-27-2005, 7:55 PM Reply   
Grant,
Friend of mine uses it and swears by it, spray on after pulling out of water and dry boat. Not sure about the seat soap.
Old     (oldmansteck)      Join Date: May 2002       09-27-2005, 8:29 PM Reply   
We got some with our new boat, haven't used the wax yet but the seat soap works great. Had the boat at powell for a week and the boat cleaned to new no problem.
Old     (mbrown)      Join Date: May 2005       09-27-2005, 8:39 PM Reply   
The product is manufactured in Hayward and the company is in Los Gatos.

Boat Bright- Awesome product! Huge difference from the vinegar and water, it has wax and some sort of SPF in it so the finish is glossy. I spray it on when the boat is still wet. NorCal folks can get it at Delta Sport Boats for $25 gallon, should last most people a season. If you buy it at the boat show usually Babe's grandaughter will give you a free bottle of another product to try.

Spot solver- works great, leaves a haze, you have to use boat bright after. Gets most tough H2O spots off, especially after house-boating etc.

Seat soap- very mild, usually requiring a scrub brush to get dirt out of vinyl grain.

Boot Butter- just like all the others, maybe less slippery.
Old     (uga33)      Join Date: Jul 2003       09-28-2005, 5:34 AM Reply   
I'm a user and a believer. I use their boat bright and water spot remover. I have not tried the seat soap yet. Planned on picking up some the next boat show.
Old     (ryanbush11)      Join Date: May 2003       09-28-2005, 7:22 AM Reply   
I bought 2 bottles of the sear soap to try, I didn't clean up the vinyl at all. I just started using it after getting the vinyl clean, it works good as a moisturizer, and makes the vinyl smell good. I would put it on and let it soak in for 30-1:00 before I put on the 303
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-28-2005, 8:24 AM Reply   
I use the binding lube...I like it. I actually dilute it about 25% so that it gets into the binding a little better.