Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 13, 2007

Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-07-2007, 7:17 AM Reply   
Just a quick question I wanted to know how the rest of you are weighting your super sports. I have been playing around with about 1000 pounds and just wanted to see were everybody else is putting it. Thanks
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-07-2007, 7:33 AM Reply   
four hundred on either side in the rear, a couple hundred under the back seats or the floor, four hundred in the ski locker, and four hundred under the seats in the nose.

I use pop bags under the seats to save on room.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       03-07-2007, 7:38 AM Reply   
cliff, indulge us with a pic
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-07-2007, 7:39 AM Reply   
Thanks I was trying 680 in the ski locker Two skylons 560 total weight in the back and about 2 or 3 hundred in the nose under the sun pad. I don't know if i can get away with only using 600 in the back.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-07-2007, 7:54 AM Reply   
I don't know if these pics do Cliff's wake justice or not. I also don't know what setup he was running this day. But here are some pics from last Oct/Nov I think.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       03-07-2007, 8:22 AM Reply   
DAMN clean and huge. great wake, cliff

BB - i would start with cliff's setup just tone it down a bit.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-07-2007, 9:10 AM Reply   
Like Nacho said...Start small and build or you might end up like Cliff and get hurt the first couple of times out. If I remember correctly, Cliff's wake beat him up pretty good for the first couple of times and we all hate injuries, especially ones that keep us from riding.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-08-2007, 3:36 PM Reply   
Just saw this,

Laci pretty much summed it up for me. Good luck.