Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (h2o2day)      Join Date: Mar 2014       03-25-2014, 12:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TundraA22 View Post
I am not taking sides with anyone and I really hope that his boat is made right IF it was messed up from the factory. I just purchased an Axis from a dealer in Michigan and I live in PA. You can bet that I will give the boat an extreme inspection! And I WILL NOT take delivery if it does not meet my expectations based on what I was told by the dealer.

So my question to the OP (again not siding or busting balls) Why did you take delivery? It seems that most of your issues could be seen easily. I would have left it set and demanded it be repaired. If you took it home, how does anyone know that it wasn't you that caused damage?
All I can say is do not write the check until you're happy with repairs. In many ways, it is partly my fault for trusting too much. I am old school - I trust people with their word and a handshake. I am truly disappointed that so many promises were broken by what is supposed to be an extremely reputable company.