Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-18-2005, 10:41 PM Reply   
pics from san v...

props to tyler and blake for a AWESOME DAY !!!!!

btw, there were no other boats out..

(Message edited by clubmyke on March 18, 2005)
Old    dick            03-19-2005, 12:00 AM Reply   
those are some prety sick pics, keep up the good work
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       03-19-2005, 12:22 AM Reply   
I still can't believe how good today really was. What, weren't we the 2nd boat wakeboarding? I only saw one other boat pulling someone as we left. Good times, big thanks to Mike, for the pics, and Tyler for the pull. For those who couldn't make it... Too bad, these type of days at San V. are very limited. You'd better take advantage before everyone else catches on!

-Blake
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       03-19-2005, 6:50 AM Reply   
Geeezz.. thanks Blake for reminding all of us that had to work..
Wish I could have been there too...
Glad to see the big crash from the other day Blake hasn't messed with your head to much...or maybe it did??!!
Tyler---nice air on those pics. looking good.
Mike--is it true?? you rode with bindings???
Awesome if so!!!!
See you guys soon...
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-19-2005, 7:30 AM Reply   
Looked like great day. Had to be at work @ 1 so I lightweighted out.

Blake, can you see straight again? Thought you would still be spinning from your raley the day before! As soon as I figure out this new computer, I will post that great video!! Hope it does not hurt to watch it again.

Great pics guys!
Old     (clubmyke)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-19-2005, 8:49 AM Reply   
yes i did get into a xl binding for my left foot( i wear a ml)... i cant really hit the wake for a full on jump - i almost landed a couple jumps on the wakeskate !!!

what was very cool, i rode my 04 premier dna (tyler had it since november)...needless to say it went home with me...man that is great board !!!!!!
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       03-19-2005, 7:33 PM Reply   
I finally recovered from that nasty crash, but it sure did ring my bell. When I got back into the boat, I was having a hard time remember things, like how the hell I got to the lake, and who I was there with! It was a pretty crazy experience, I hope that doesn't happen to me, or any of you, again. The video isn't too bad, I think everyone would understand how I forgot those few things.

-Blake
Old     (tyler_o)      Join Date: Nov 2004       03-21-2005, 9:17 AM Reply   
Mike,

Thanks again for loaning me the Premier...

Hyperlite Motive 140 for sale! Just kidding but I'm will be demoing a few boards in the next couple of months.