Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old     (hypoxic_films)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-26-2005, 10:32 AM Reply   
Next summer we are taking five riders around the world and we are looking for people to ride with. So if your out there and wouldnt mind taking a couple days to ride with us and show us around get in contact with us.

We already have contacts in Malaysia, India, Sweden and Argentina. We are looking for 6 more places to visit. we would love to hear from you.

Thanks guys

Danny Turner
HYPOXIC FILMS
hypoxicfilms.com
hypoxicfilms.com/blackbox
1-877-HYPOXIC toll free

(Message edited by HYPOXIC FILMS on September 26, 2005)
Old     (green_johnson)      Join Date: Jul 2005       09-26-2005, 12:51 PM Reply   
how bout brighton michigan with laske, haha crappy town dont come
Old    byerly137pro            09-26-2005, 1:02 PM Reply   
Muskoka, Ontario, Canada
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-26-2005, 1:11 PM Reply   
Lawrenceburg, Indiana? Williamstown, Kentucky? Could probably hook up something on Norris Lake with a houseboat?
Old     (2high4u)      Join Date: May 2004       09-26-2005, 1:50 PM Reply   
what about coming to Jersey in the Channel islands, come stay and board with us!! we should have one of your winches soon and we're also building some crazy pool starts to rails so that can be session'd, we also got some big rainbow sliders and in process of building a large funbox to put in the bay we ride in!! oh and be warned we jersey boys party hard!!
Also we are less than an hour away from france so a road trip with the boats(06' X-Star + 06' X45) down to france to session some nice lakes shouldn't be to difficult to organise!!

(Message edited by 2high4U on September 26, 2005)
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-26-2005, 9:10 PM Reply   
Are we talking an "Endless summer" type deal here? I always thought one could make an entertaining wakeboarding movie with a theme like that!
Old     (tigerblp)      Join Date: Oct 2002       09-26-2005, 9:53 PM Reply   
if you guys are looking for a wakeboarder chick to ride the world with you guys, let me know! I'm more than willing to take time off from the pro comps to ride the world... that's a hell of a lot more fun.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-26-2005, 10:49 PM Reply   
Barrett gets my vote!!
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-27-2005, 2:21 AM Reply   
Holy Hell Buzz!!!!!!!!! Barrett gets my vote to...

Buzz you always have eye out for the hot ones
Old     (hypoxic_films)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-27-2005, 10:23 AM Reply   
I guess I phrased it wrong. We already have the five pro riders we are taking. What I was looking for were people from "different countries" who could show us around and point us in the right direction.

Thanks guys

Danny Turner
HYPOXIC FILMS
hypoxicfilms.com
1-877-HYPOXIC
Old     (dr_inc)      Join Date: Mar 2005       09-27-2005, 10:46 AM Reply   
i could show you the delta danny and what the W$ is all about ... hey do remember me from the boat show.... at the cwb booth.. the little dude .. yep thats me! wats up!! and tell trever that i said hi too! later

delta is raw
Old    beefboy            09-27-2005, 8:53 PM Reply   
Hey my aunt who is the s .t and my cousins live in Bali Indonesia like forever. I will e-mail them to see if there is any wakeboarding going on there. They are surfers but it's a small island and they know everybody. Spent the best 2 months there
Old    beefboy            09-27-2005, 8:57 PM Reply   
hey I will e-mail my aunt and cous's in Bali and see if there is any wakeboarding going on there. the island is the s..t and so is my aunt
Old    beefboy            09-27-2005, 9:00 PM Reply   
hey my very cool aunt and cousins live in Bali Indonesia I will e-mail them to see if there is any wakeboarding going on there as it is the s..t over there. Best 2 months of my life
Old    beefboy            09-27-2005, 9:01 PM Reply   
ughhhh I messed up must be the tequila
Old    dyonisus            09-28-2005, 12:14 PM Reply   
Come up to Ontario Canada - There are lots of lakes to ride!
Old     (ufobw)      Join Date: Aug 2003       09-28-2005, 3:04 PM Reply   
If you want to drive/fly to Oklahoma, look me up! We got 4 private lakes within 30 minutes of each other.
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-28-2005, 5:18 PM Reply   
Check out vasco and Luis with wakeboard portugal. They were at the boarding school with me and my wife. Very cool guys, very talented riders as well. They would be very excited to have you guys come out. They were really trying to get Shaun and Travis to come over.

Eric
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-28-2005, 6:11 PM Reply   
Hey, we live in Granite Bay. How about us? We have a lake too.
Old     (twitch)      Join Date: Dec 2004       09-28-2005, 8:48 PM Reply   
Alberta Canada... and you can come to my lake (and if i dont get a wakeboard boat over the winter youll be the only wakeboard boat on the lake )