Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (tchs22)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-11-2011, 7:56 PM Reply   
Hey guys. Trying to get some input on bindings.

My favorite bindings ever I cannot find (09 murrays) so I have narrowed it down btwn these two bindings. I have read that the byerlys have the lace issue where they break because of the metal eyelets. But nothing else on byerly.

As for mareks, I have read about them ripping as well. Maybe it was just the 09s?

Just wanting to know what the footbed is like and overall support....2 most important things to me.

But any other comments either good or bad are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Old     (steelesrt)      Join Date: Aug 2009       02-12-2011, 9:36 PM Reply   
09 mareks have awesome support, but the have the worst construction of all time. I went though 6 pair last year on warranty. idk about the 10's but it's basically the exact same thing, just black instead of white boots.
Old     (randtr08)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-13-2011, 3:50 PM Reply   
All 4 (both 09s and 10s) offer awesome support. The misconception is most people really cinch them down which isnt necessary for the support but does rip them out. I have been through 2 pairs of the 09s byerlys and mareks. I got the 2010 mareks and realized that they still had awesome support without ripping the seams out of them. The 2010s are sewed a lil different whether that is the difference or not i dont know but still using the same pair for some time now where before every other sesh meant blown out sides.