Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through May 13, 2004

Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-16-2004, 8:32 AM Reply   

Well, after what seems like years trying to convince my wife that a SAN would be better than our Cobalt....everything finally fell into place.

Sounds weird to be thanking someone for letting you spend your money, but the fact of the matter is, Jim worked his tail off to get this deal done. He sold my Cobalt(probably why I didn’t have a SAN already, too lazy to do it myself) and got me into the new one, all while dealing with me, which my wife says is very difficult.

Anyway, I picked her up yesterday and am happy as a clam. I have been dealing with Taylor’s for years with my Cobalt and it is very comforting to know that this relationship will continue with my Nautique.

Thanks again to Jim, Taylor, Kenny, Dan, Darrin & Ilene.

E.J.

(Message edited by Deuce on April 16, 2004)
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-16-2004, 8:33 AM Reply   
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-16-2004, 8:35 AM Reply   
Jim, myself(middle) and Michelle

Old     (healing)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-16-2004, 5:29 PM Reply   
I stopped into taylors on my way through Salt Lake and got to talked to Jim (your salesman). Jim is one of the most down to earth sensable boat saleman I have talked to. And out of probably 30 or so inboard salesmen and ladies :-) that says something.
I looked over thier Tige and Nautiques and if I saw a design or option I didn't really care for I mentioned it to Jim and instead of defending the design telling me these boats are better than any others he would tend to agree and we had a great conversation. I Guess what I am trying to say is I like Jims aproach to selling boats by not bashing other brands!!!
Old     (rideut)      Join Date: Jul 2001       04-18-2004, 3:50 PM Reply   
Very nice E.J. and thanks for the beers on friday. Im thinking in 2 weeks a St George trip is in order.
Old     (joe_788)      Join Date: Aug 2003       04-18-2004, 3:56 PM Reply   
Nice boat!!
Old     (switch)      Join Date: Oct 2003       04-18-2004, 4:02 PM Reply   
E.J. Very nice boat, what year is it??? I like the colors.
Old    dholio            04-18-2004, 4:09 PM Reply   
That is a 2003 SANTE
Old     (switch)      Join Date: Oct 2003       04-18-2004, 4:12 PM Reply   
Ya I knew it was not an 04 but it could have been older than the 03. Anyway Great looking boat, you will injoy it for years.
Old    dholio            04-18-2004, 4:43 PM Reply   
The 2002 said SUPER in the full size letters as opposed to the small "super" they put on for 03. Before 2002, it had a different striping pattern on it.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-18-2004, 5:00 PM Reply   
Mike, I thought you gave up on Wakeworld.... You're welcome for the beers, it was a good excuse to sit in the new boat.

I will talk with Michelle and see how her schedule looks for the next few weekends. I would like to take a look at that new lake they built and word is there is water in it this year.

Thanks Joe....you didn't do too bad yourself... Bet you are one big smile about now.

Boat is a '03 Super Air 210 Limited. It is optioned out exactly like a Team save for the upgraded Kicker stereo, flight clips and jumpseat.

For good measure, it also has a heater, shower and pull out cleats on the stern.

I decided against the table....

Thanks for the compliments. Now if it would warm up a bit, I could actually get her out.

E.J.