Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 23, 2005

Old     (slappie)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-17-2005, 1:15 PM Reply   
I've got an 03 Centurion Avalanche and can use some help.

It is on a lift at a lake 100 miles from me so I can't measure it.

I need to know the height of the boat on the trailer with the Pro-Flight tower folded.

I'm trying to build a high enough garage door so that I can put it in the garage, with the tower folded, and not have to remove the tower from the boat.

Thanks!
Old     (gnelson)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-19-2005, 10:42 AM Reply   
Cant help you on measurement but I have an 03 Air Warrior and I had to have my garage height built at 8', 7' is usually standard. I know the Avalanche sits higher up on the trailer than my boat (maybe 1'?), so your probably going to need to built it at least 9' high. Just make it 15' and leave the tower up. Good luck.
Old     (krbaugh)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-19-2005, 2:44 PM Reply   
http://forums.wakeboarder.com/viewtopic.php?t=42898&highlight=avalanche+garage+d oor

Old    kujito            06-23-2005, 10:27 AM Reply   
i have an '02 avalanche(4 sale btw) w/swoop tower (almost identical, i can't remember exxactly how high it sits when folded (i'll check later today), but it won't go into a standard (@ least in my hood) garage w/o deflating tires. i'll get back to you on those measurements.
Old    kujito            06-23-2005, 10:27 AM Reply   
i have an '02 avalanche(4 sale btw) w/swoop tower (almost identical), i can't remember exxactly how high it sits when folded (i'll check later today), but it won't go into a standard (@ least in my hood) garage w/o deflating tires. i'll get back to you on those measurements.
Old    kujito            06-23-2005, 3:04 PM Reply   
sorry for that doubleup

anyway Matt, just measured and the boat at the tower hinge is just over 83 inches (hard to tell from the ground) and my garage door is just under 80 when open. hope it helps