Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ccampbe77)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-02-2014, 2:32 PM Reply   
I have the 2014 System Bindings (grey and black) and I was thinking about getting the 2013 process boots from hyperlite. However, there is a gap in the middle of the boot where the arch of the foot is and I believe it is because the 2013 bindings had plastic there. The 2014 is baseless except in the toe area. Will the 2013 boots ride well in the 2014 binding even though there is a gap or should I just get the 2014 boots? I am sure they will work but I would like comfort when I ride. Thanks for your help.
Old     (tom_paz)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-03-2014, 6:32 AM Reply   
hey chris,

you are right about the gap being for the bridge on the older bindings. however, you will not notice any gap being under foot while riding, there is plenty of support and comfort to go around. I have ridden my '12 murray boots in my new '14 bindings and they worked and fit great.

congrats on getting the new bindings, they are without a doubt the best systems yet. I wouldnt trade mine for the world.
Old     (JamesHawk101)      Join Date: Sep 2012       06-03-2014, 12:31 PM Reply   
I have heard you do not wanna wear the older boots with the new bindings. Just get both the 2014s