Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through September 24, 2004

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (hdrew)      Join Date: Sep 2004       09-13-2004, 2:58 PM Reply   
Hello, thanks for looking.

Ok, I know I am going to get the "Don't buy an I/O" from some, so I am prepared for that.

I am looking for feedback on I/Os for wakeboarding. I currently have a Bayliner 185 and looking to upgrade. My wife and I bought it becuase it was cheap. It's been fine, it gets us out on the water. We just started wakeboarding and love it. We want to upgrade primarily to have a larger boat, not just for wakeboarding.

So, my question is what I/Os do you think are good for boarding? 21 - 23 ft, will add tower, fat sacs etc to enhance the wake. We live in Seattle and spend 90% of our time on Lake Washington which can get pretty choppy at times. This is part of me wanting to stay away from a wakeboard specific boat. Price up to 40k, so Cobalts might be out of the question.
Thanks in advance, Hdrew