Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old    brdrider419            08-09-2004, 6:53 AM Reply   
This is for all the old schoolers out there. I am not talking about the 2001 crew either I mean real old school, so if you didnt wakeboard before 2000 stop reading here.
I am looking for a song that was on a double up video. The video is called "The Double Up video" It was a team vid in 1999 when Sam Owens had her own model and Corey Kraut was in it as well, if memory serves me correctly he threw a SICK off axis 5 as the openoing shot. The song I think, I am not sure is called Rosarie. I am looking for the correct name of the song and who sings it. Can anyone help me at all?
some of the words in it are "didnt mean to frighten you, didnt mean to carry on, now i've got you in my head, and I need you in my arms, dont leave me behind rosearie"? I could be wrong but if I am correct me, and send me in the right direction.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-09-2004, 8:39 AM Reply   
Oh yeah, I've got that CD actually. But, I'm not allowed to answer because I started riding in 2001.

Good luck.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-09-2004, 8:41 AM Reply   
also, if anyone has seen the video 'outkast' from 2002. Could you tell me the names of the songs in randy's section, hall's section, and murphy's section. and same for 'running on empty' could you tell me the songs for rusty's section. thanks.
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-09-2004, 8:59 AM Reply   
i have been riding since '93 but i have no idea what you are talking about. sorry.
Old     (toolfan)      Join Date: Jul 2003       08-09-2004, 11:34 AM Reply   
HAHAHAHA!!!!!! J-Rod you took the words out of my mouth. I started in January of 2001 so I guess I dont qualify either. I guess we will have to keep the secret to ourselves.
Old     (toolfan)      Join Date: Jul 2003       08-10-2004, 2:34 PM Reply   
J-Rod,
thanks for making a copy of that CD. it rocks. especially the "rosarie" song. that guy is right.