Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old    xtremrider            05-27-2005, 9:22 AM Reply   
I decided i am going to get the Trancend but i am still unsure of which bindings to get. the choice is Teams, Zeus, or Murry' up with some suggestions, i am hitting the lake for the first time ever tommorrow. Riding in a new body of water for the first time is such an exciting experiance and warrants a new board and bindings.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-27-2005, 9:24 AM Reply   
teams all the way!
Old    wickedwake            05-27-2005, 9:52 AM Reply   
Here is a picture of my Transcend with Transit bidings. I will say, go with LF for bindings for sure. IMO the make the best bindings hands down the same way I feel CWB has the upper hand on boards. I have not ridden the Teams, and I have only heard good things about them. But I cant rave enough about the Transits. They are super supportive and very flexible at the same time. I am always locked in real good and tight. Wearing them is like a dream they are so comfortable. You cant go wrong with any of the LF bindings! Good luck.

O yeah. Get ready for a treat riding the Transcend. It is defintely a fun board to ride. You will love it im posotive of that.

Clay

Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-27-2005, 9:54 AM Reply   
Transits. I am getting a second pair for my other board. Most comfortable ones I have ever used. I hear the Teams are really nice. Can't go wrong with either.
Old    xtremrider            05-27-2005, 9:55 AM Reply   
well that makes it easy, thanks guys, Transcend with the teams, hopefully my dealer has them in stock!!!
Old    mile_high_rider            05-27-2005, 11:08 AM Reply   
I love my transits!
Old    drewsky24            05-27-2005, 11:15 AM Reply   
Only listen to what me and Ant said. GET THE TEAM'S!!!
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       05-27-2005, 11:20 AM Reply   
Murray's! I've got to go against the grain here.

I have the Temets and love them. I tried on the Transits last night and they were not near as comfortable and had more pressure points that hurt my feet. The Temets have a overall snugger fit to them without having any distinct pressure points. My Temets are also easier to get into.

My $.02
Old    xtremrider            05-27-2005, 11:23 AM Reply   
FOr the Transcend should i get the 138 or 142?

I am 175lbs
Bigginer?intermediat
Old    wickedwake            05-27-2005, 1:22 PM Reply   
Im 175 and ride the 142. More surface area rides higher in theory more pop.
Old    drewsky24            05-27-2005, 7:10 PM Reply   
I just got my Teams today, and you can get them on without water, easily
Old     (wake_eater)      Join Date: May 2003       05-27-2005, 7:29 PM Reply   
you're gonna love the transcend. clay & i have been raving about that board for a few weeks now. tonight i rode my old byerly (now my brother's board) and hated it. it's amazing how much smoother i am on the transcend. my buddies & i still cant get over the pop it has. the board is sick.
Old     (leykis1o1)      Join Date: May 2005       05-27-2005, 8:38 PM Reply   
Try NICE bindings like the PRS1's soo comfortable and hold you in better than any other
Old    drewsky24            05-27-2005, 8:42 PM Reply   
I want the Marius!!!
Old    wakesyco            05-27-2005, 10:21 PM Reply   
Hey extremrider you should try CWB Krux bindings
very comfy, good support just a good binding.
Old     (derek_h)      Join Date: Oct 2004       05-30-2005, 8:08 AM Reply   
Get the Zues. They are a little more money then the other bindings but they are worth it. Just rode my 05 Zues for the first time and they worked great!!. They really lock your feet in.
Old    hydrotek            05-30-2005, 7:30 PM Reply   
XTREME,

I have a BRAND NEW 138 if you are interested i will make you a GREAT Deal and throw in the shipping. I also have a large set of Transits that i have worn 3 times. I am now riding the Zeus'. if you are interested, email me at geneadaniel@hotmail.com
Old    hydrotek            05-30-2005, 7:33 PM Reply   
OOPS, i meant it was a 142.